Stan uris x tozier reader

For me, falling for Stan Uris was easy. His sarcasm, his noodle hair, how he put Richie in his place; the list continued forever. And I never attempted to keep my feelings for the jewish boy a secret, hell the whole losers club and even all of Derry probably knew about my crush on Stan. And I could place money on the fact that Eddie probably told Stan, but Stan never approached me about my feelings so either he doesn't know they exist or he just doesn't care.
And since I didn't really care to hide my feelings, I constantly flirted/ hit on Stanley. It was something I guess I shared in common with Richie, my twin, some might say (except for the fact that my comments were never as vulgar as Richie's). I knew Richie wondered why I liked Stan so much at first, but mostly he didn't care because he knew even if I ended up dating the boy, Stan would be good to me and that was good enough for Richie.
Stan and I were not super close, but I made sure to always let him know that I was around in my own *special* way.
The first thing I said when I saw him this morning was, "Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you."
Then at the quarry, "I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true."
But as we rode our bikes side by side heading towards Main Street, I thought of my best one yet.
"Hey Stan, you're religious, right?"
"Um, yeah, I'm the rabbi's son, (Y/N). Why would you ask me that."
"Oh, because I wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure you're the answer to all my prayers."
I looked back over to see that Stan had stopped his bike and his cheeks were tinted pink.
"That was the cheesiest thing I've ever heard,congrats," I heard Beverly say sending a knowing wink towards me, riding ahead of Stan and myself.
...
And now, the losers club were all standing around outside the local movie theater to see The Karate Kid Part III.
"I'm just saying, there is no way this will be as good as the original Karate Kid! The sequels always sucks," Ben states quite matter of factly.
"Excuse me, but Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was soooo much better than Star Wars," I responded, knowing that anyone with half-a-brain would agree with me.
"I taught her everything she knows about Star Wars," Richie commented and put his arm around my shoulder.
"No you didn't," I retaliated by stepping away from my brother with coke bottle glasses and over to Stan, "because you and I both know you fell asleep while we saw it with dad for the first time."
"Guys, the booth is open, let's get our tickets," Beverly announced and we all hurried to get snacks and grab seats.
I was placed between Stan and Beverly, a bucket of popcorn with M&M's mixed in was sitting in my lap and I had no intentions of sharing it with either of them. I looked over to Stan excitedly since we had both seen the first movie in the series together only a few years ago and The Karate Kid was the movie we bonded over.
"Are you excited?" He questioned, chuckling at my giddiness.
"Hell yeah I am!" I quickly responded, "Ralph Macchio is so cute! So of course"
I saw Stan's cheeks flush at my comment as his face lost any sign of emotion which only happened if Richie said something naughty (which was often) or if he was irritated.
"Stan what's wrong?" I asked, but he just shook his head, "Stanley... you know I'll pester you till you tell me what suddenly got your britches in a bunch. Now was it something I said?" He nodded, it was barely there, but he did nod, "Was it my comment about Ralph?"
"... maybe" he said flatly, and I could see his cheeks turning pink in the pale light coming of the screen which was playing an assortment of ads.
"Are you... jealous?" I raised the question, "of Ralph Macchio?"
"No." Stan replied quickly, too quickly which was the first of many indicators the he was lying.
"You so are!" I laughed and slapped his arm lightly, "don't worry, I think you're much cuter than Ralph."
Stanley's cheeks flushed even more and he suddenly took my hand in his, which was shocking, but enjoyed the feeling of my hand in his own.
...
Two hours later, it was an hour till curfew and the temperature had dropped a bit with the heat of the Sun slowly fading away. Stan and I stood outside while the rest of our friends used to restroom or played in the little arcade the theater had set up inside.
We were making casually conversation, most of which Stan was talking the birds that were still returning back to Derry from their migration much further south, when a chill set through my spine, "Man, I should've brought a sweater with me."
"Here," Stan hands me his windbreaker he brought with him, "Mike always says that I'm a human heat generator."
"Mike is right," I commented as I wrapped the slightly over sized clothing around my body. I knew I probably shouldn't mistake the current events as a sign that Stan indeed returned feelings for me but it would be nice if it were true.
"Hey, um (Y/N), this might sound weird but... I wanna hug you and never let go," he quickly spat out ,"I'm sorry, I just kind of have feelings for you and I'm pretty sure that we've kind of been flirting with eachother all day and-"
I pressed a kiss the his cheek to silence, "I've been flirting with you since fifth grade, Stan, but at least you finally caught on."