Not Real//aged up Losers' Club

"Wait, so only one of us had kids?" Richie asked.

"It's probably a good thing you didn't reproduce," Eddie said to Richie, making the table erupt in laughter again.

"Hey! My non-existent children are way cooler than yours could ever hope to be, Eds," Richie clapped back.

"Do you have pictures?" Beverly asked.

Y/N nodded and pulled her phone out from her pocket, opening up the camera roll and scrolling to find a picture that had the whole family in it. Once she found a photo with both her son and daughter—as well as her and her husband—she passed the phone to Beverly, who was sitting on her left.

"Oh my god, they're gorgeous!" Bev almost squealed out of excitement, using her thumbs to zoom in on the photo.

"What are their names? How old are they?" Beverly asked.

"D/N is eight and S/N is fourteen," Y/N laughed.

"Let me see," Eddie said with a grin and Beverly passed the phone across the table to him, skipping past Richie.

"Wha- I wanna see, too, and I'm like right next to you so shouldn't it be my turn—"

"Richie stop complaining, you can look next. Aww," Eddie said, grinning widely at the first and only Losers' Club offspring.

"Alright, gimme," Richie took the phone from Eddie.

"Holy shit, they look like you!" Richie said to Y/N excitedly.

"They've got fifty percent of her DNA, dipshit, of course they do," Eddie said whilst taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, not all kids look like their parents, man. Wait, y'know what? Now that I think about it, you are the spitting image of your mother," Richie said.

Ben almost spat his drink out and Eddie exhaled in frustration.

"Oh, fuck you, you fucki—"

Y/N shook her head and laughed at the bickering, taking her phone back from Richie to show Bill, Mike and Ben the photo as well.

"S/N reminds me of you a bit, actually," Y/N said to Bill.

This made Bill smile, "Really?"

"Yeah, he loves drawing and writing stories. We should get together again after this so you can all meet them," Y/N said. Everyone agreed, already feeling some sort of protectiveness and fondness towards the kids they'd never met; they were Losers' blood, after all.

——

Y/N almost didn't hear it at first but the moment she picked up on it, she began running down the hall desperately to locate the source. Any outsider might think her stupid for falling for it but when you're really there, your very own babies screaming in pain and begging for you to save them, instinct takes over. She ran through the halls of 29 Neibolt, the sounds of her children screaming getting louder and louder until she came to a door slightly ajar. With an iron bar gripped tightly in hand, she shoved it open with full force and rushed into the room, ready to put the fear of God into whoever was hurting her kids. Only, there was no one. No children, nobody there to hurt them, just an empty room. And that's when she realised she'd fallen right into the trap.

"Hey, where's Y/N?" Mike asked, still stressed from the whole ordeal with Ben and the mirror, but not enough that he didn't notice Y/N was gone.

"What?" Richie shot up, looking around the room—Y/N was just behind him a minute ago, where could she have gone without him noticing?

Panic started to creep in; whenever the question 'hey, where did so and so go?' was asked, especially in a place like this, it wasn't good. Y/N must have slipped away when everyone was screaming at Ben's torso being carved into. Beverly started calling out for Y/N. Bill ran up the stairs followed by Richie and Bev, and the remaining Losers searched the ground level.

A door slammed upstairs and Richie, Bill and Bev automatically ran to it, banging on the old wood.

"Y/N, are you in there?" Beverly yelled as Bill tried to twist the doorknob and force the door open.

Inside the room, Pennywise had finally made his appearance. Y/N was the only Loser with kids. And kids were a point of weakness for many parents, the perfect thing to use against someone. Y/N would do anything for hers, the fear of something bad happening to them was too much to bear—and Pennywise knew it. The eldritch clown stood crookedly in the corner and watched with a grin, drooling onto the floorboards; two young 'children' stood a few feet away from Y/N and she knew they weren't real, but that knowledge didn't make it any less upsetting. Black liquid poured out of their mouths and they weeped loudly, crying that Y/N wasn't good enough. She couldn't save them. She couldn't keep them safe, not in this world.

The three outside the door heard the commotion and figured out what was going on. The rest of the group ran up the stairs after Richie called out that they'd found Y/N and all six of them gathered around the door, yelling for their friend to hold on because they were almost there, they were coming to help. They heard children's screams and felt uneasy knowing what Pennywise was doing to Y/N psychologically.

"It's not real, Y/N!" Mike yelled.

Beverly shoved aside the males who were kicking and banging the door and with her own iron bar she whacked at the door knob, hitting it with loud clangs until she was finally able to jimmy it enough and the wood around the lock splintered. Once the door was open they rushed in and briefly saw Pennywise and two demonic looking, blood soaked children. Mike grabbed Y/N and pulled her out of the room and they stumbled into the hallway. Y/N cried and winced, clutching her now fractured arm. The first person to have broken his arm in that house was quick to notice; Eddie inspected the injury and, though more than a little disturbed by yet again having to see a broken arm, was able to fashion a sort of makeshift sling out of his hoodie.

"Thank you, Eds," Y/N said. Eddie didn't mind so much that she called him Eds in that moment and fastened the sleeves of his hoodie around her neck so that her arm was supported.

Beverly wiped her friend's tears away with her thumbs and the Losers huddled around her—Y/N felt like they were a sort of protective blanket.

"It wasn't real, Y/N," Mike said again, much softer this time.

"I know...but it—it felt like it was and—" Y/N sobbed and Richie pulled her into his chest, her tears wetting his shirt. Beverly hugged her from the other side and the rest of her friends joined the close huddle.

"Your kids will be alright. They're nowhere near this place," Ben said, a comforting hand on Y/N's knee.

"And even if they were, that clown would have a pretty hard time getting through all of us. We wouldn't let anything happen to the mini-Y/N's," Richie said and squeezed her shoulders, careful not to knock her injured arm.

Y/N sniffed and smiled, pulling her face out of Richie's chest to look at all of her friends, "You guys are going to be pretty awesome as uncles and aunt.