Chills // bill

bill, i love you but, why didn't you tell me that we're going on a walk? i would've brought a thicker sweater than this." you whine, feeling the chilly air of the october night.
"s-sorry, i th-thought i-it w-would b-be n-nice." bill scratched the back of his neck, feeling so incredibly awkward, which you found absolutely adorable.
you gave him a smile, "well, you had good intentions and i can't blame you for that."
bill grinned and he took your hand in his, holding it until you got to the park and pulled you down unto the grass.
"this was your date idea? stargazing?" you looked at him and saw his panicked expression like he did something wrong, "great idea, billy."
you laid down on the cold grass, inwardly cursing your thin sweater, and looked up at starry night sky. you would never tell bill but, you didn't know what the fuck you were looking at.
"l-look r-right th-there, th-that's c-cas-ssio-p-peia, and the l-li-little d-di-p-pper." bill pointed at the night sky and you notice his stutter getting worse but again, it was adorable.
"billy, breathe baby." you touch his arm and immediately noticed how warm he was, "why the hell are you so warm? it's freezing!"
"are you cold?" bill laughed, pulling at your paper thin sweater.
you were quiet for awhile before you murmured your answer, "kinda yeah."
bill sat and peeled off his sweatshirt from his body and offered it to you and you sat up to decline it.
"no, bill, put your sweater back on! you don't have to be cold for me, i should've brought a better sweater." you protest as you push back his arm.
"y-y/n, jus-st t-take th-the s-sweat-sh-shirt." bill placed it on your lap and you sighed.
'the things this boy can do.' you thought as you took off your sweater.
"i-is th-that m-m-my s-s-sh-shirt?" bill asked and you felt a blush creep up your neck.
"no..." you trail off, covering your torso with your sweater. not your fault he let you change in his room that one time.
"n-no, y-you l-l-look c-cute i-in i-it." bill looked down as he complimented you.
you smiled and you slip on his sweatshirt, taking in the smell and warmth, "thanks billy boy."
you two lay back on the grass and you scoot over to his side and bury your face into his side.
"are y-you s-s-still c-cold, y-y/n?" bill asked, putting his arm around you.
"no, i just don't want you to be cold. i feel bad i just took this from you." you smiled and looked up at him, he looking down at you. the way the moonlight shone across his face made you melt almost immediately.
"i-i'm f-f-fine, i-it's o-o-okay! r-r-really, y-you-"
"bill, just kiss me already." you whisper.
bill sat the both of you up and slowly placed his lips against yours.
it wasn't your first kiss with bill but goddamn it always let out sparks throughout your body. it was so soft and gentle, perfectly describing bill. you pull away from him and rested your head on his shoulder as he threw his arm around you.
"that was nice." you say, savoring the tingle left on your lips.
"i'd say," bill chuckled and pulled you in closer, "i love you, just hope you know that."
butterflies, butterflies, butterflies.
"i love you more, billy."
he didn't even stutter once.