Part 2 welcome to the lozers club

Over the past few days, you'd been noticing Henry acting strange. It wasn't only you though. The entire of the Loser's Club were noticing as well, even Belch and Vic were at a loss for words at his actions. Henry Bowers, all of a sudden, was the nicest person to you, and you didn't know why. How could he be nice, might you ask? Well, let's see..

Day 1
You were walking with Eddie, talking about how he needed to hurry up and confess his feelings for Richie, which he was denying. "I don't like him!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms up and shaking his head. "Of course you don't, Ed." You said, chuckling. "Y/N!" A voice called, running after you. You turned, and you were shocked to see Henry Bowers, you didn't even know he knew your name. "Here, take this. Put it on your, uh, arm, and it will heal it faster." He said, smiling. Wait, he smiled?

It wasn't an evil smile, either, it was a genuine smile. "Uh, thanks, Bowers?" You questioned, stunned.
"Please. Call me Henry." He said, and his friends called him over. "Gotta go, see ya, Y/N!" He said, smiling, and ran off. You and Eddie both stood still, unbelieving. "He knows how to say please?" You questioned, mostly to yourself, but to Eddie as well. Instead of answering your question, he asked his own. "What the hell just happened?" He asked, and you looked at him. "I have no fucking idea."

Day 2
You were about to climb on your bike and leave your house, when you heard a car horn beep. You looked up, surprised to see none other than Henry Bowers and his gang, pulled up in your driveway. Henry motioned with his hand for you to go over. Vic and Belch looked like they didn't want to be here, or didn't know why they were here. "Can I help you, Bowers?" You questioned, thinking it was all a prank.

"What did I say about my name? It's Henry! And let us give you a ride. Come on, we have room." He said, gesturing to the empty seat in the back, presumably where Patrick used to sit.
"It's alright, thanks though." You smiled politely, even though it felt oh-so-wrong to smile at the Henry Bowers. He looked upset, but he motioned for Belch to drive away, and he did. You were so confused, Henry Bowers was never nice. You assumed he was plotting something, and shook your head. Richie, whom you lived across the street from, biked over, seeing what happened. "What did he want?" He asked, curiously. "Nothing. Just making fun of me and calling me names again." You said, and he nodded. It was simply the calm before the storm.
Right?

Day 3
You walked with Beverly, talking about how the boys were being ridiculous over some petty argument, when a car pulled up next to you two. You didn't have to look to see who it was. "Fucks sake.." you muttered, Bev shooting you a confused look before she saw who's car it was. "Oh." She said, unamused. Henry jumped out of the car, motioning for his friends to stay in. "Hey, Y/N." He smirked, walking over. He glared at Beverly "Hey, slut." You gasped. "Fuck off, Henry! I don't know what the hell your problem is, but leave me and my friends alone, dammit!" You screamed, grabbing Beverly's arm and storming off in the direction you were originally heading.

You walked away so fast, you didn't the the hurt and defeat flash on Henry's face. He sighed, jumping back into the car. "You alright, man?" Belch asked, genuinely concerned. "Just drive." Henry mumbled. "What was that?!" Beverly asked, shocked. "He's been fucking with me, Bev! Every single damn day, he's been so.. Nice to me! Ever since this!" You said, rolling up your long sleeve and pointing to your scars. 'Y/N, did it ever occur to you he may feel.. Bad?" Bev asked, frowning. "It's Henry Bowers, Bev." You said, rolling your eyes. "I guess." She muttered. "Anyways, about Richie's argument.." You changed the subject, and you two continued along the path.

Day 4 (Present Day)
You were with the rest of the Loser's Club, chilling downtown. You were laughing at a remark Stan made to Richie, giving him a high five. "Nice one, Stan." You said, chuckling. "Hey!" Henry called, storming over. "Oh lord, not again.." You muttered, standing up along with the rest of the losers. You weren't as tall as the others, so you were hidden behind Stan. "Hey, you little fucks. I'm bored, wanna play?" He asked, his knife sticking out in his pocket. "I haven't got to use this in awhile, don't want it to get rusty." He said, and you felt Eddie shaking.
You gently pushed Stan, him stumbling, and walked straight up to Bowers. He was surprised, he didn't expect you to be there. Then he realized what he was saying, and instantly straightened up. "O-Oh. Hey, Y/N." He stuttered, and the entire loser's club gawked.

"Henry Bowers, the guy who makes fun of Bill for his stutter, is stuttering? What the hell is this shit?!" Richie exclaimed, his eyes bigger than usual. (which was quite big, thanks to his huge ass glasses).
"I'm not explaining myself to a bunch of losers." Henry scoffed, but he looked weak. "That's it!" You said, grabbing Henry's arm and pulling him off to a more private area. "Y/N, are you insane?! He could kill you! Where are you going?!" Eddie screamed, instantly after taking a puff from his inhaler. "I'll be fine, Eds." You winked, and he immediately turned red, knowing you were lowkey hinting Reddie. (Obviously, you were the biggest reddie shipper in town).

Once you were satisfied with the distance between you and your friends, and you double checked to make sure Richie wasn't eavesdropping, you turned to Henry, furious. "Okay, what the hell is wrong with you, Bowers? Why all of a sudden are you so nice to me? Stop fucking around, and tell me, because I'm sick of this game you're playing!" You spat, angrily. Henry looked taken aback.
"I'm stupid and I don't deal with emotions well, as you can tell. I've never once felt anything, ever. I've never felt sorry, or sad, only anger. But when I fucking went to sleep after hurting you, I could only feel guilt! It took me awhile to figure out why; it's because I like you! Yeah, I said it! I like you, and I'm fucking stupid for liking a loser, I know. I might as well join your pathetic little club!" He said, all at once. You blinked, taking it in.

"I-, Uh, Umm" You stuttered, eyes wide. "What?" You asked bluntly, completing certain it was a prank. "wow, you're an idiot too. Great." Henry muttered, and you went to reply, but Henry grabbed you by your shirt and smashed his lips to yours. You gasped, surprised, but an odd, tingly feeling grew in your stomach, and by instinct, you kissed back. MIt took the pair of you by surprise, and Henry pulled back slightly, looking at you with wide eyes. "I think I like you too, Henry." You whispered, pulling him back into another kiss.
Despite his reputation, and him bullying you and your friends, you suddenly felt attracted him, more so than because of his looks. You knew you always had the same feeling in your stomach around him, but you'd always pushed it away as nerves, he walked around with a knife for god's sake. Still, you couldn't help but think he seemed genuine.
After pulling away, he pressed his forehead to yours. "I know I'm not the best person," he started, looking at the scar he engraved on your arm, and frowning. "but I'm willing to try to be better." You smiled, shyly. "I couldn't ask for more." You replied, looking at him, and seeing him in a new light. You could get used to the new Henry Bowers; the bully you now could call your boyfriend. Damn, you never thought you'd say that. Now, to explain to the losers...