Reader x losers club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOAH, HOLY FUCK Y/N!! YOU REALLY TOOK THESE?!!" "Yea" you said enthusiastic. You just showed Richie (obviously) and the losers club your beautiful photographs you took a few days ago. "Th-these a-are a-amazing y-y/n" Bill said. "Thanks Bill, you don't think they look bad? I had a really bad day that day and I didn't know if I got the right angle-" you were rambling, but Beverly shushed you. "Y/n they're great, they're more than great they're perfect!" She said smiling brightly at you which you returned with an equal smile. "Thanks Bev. Oh! I forgot to show you guys! This is my personal favorite." You said smiling and pulling out a picture out of your bag and showed them. "Wow y/n, is-is that us?" "Yes Mike, it's all of you, I took it when I was sitting at the rocks while all you were still swimming, to keep the happy memories and, to put it on my wall" you said smiling with a little laugh and looking in awe at the picture of your best friends. "THESE ARE FUCKIN FANTASTIC Y/N!!!" Richie grabbed you and kissed your cheek, let's to say you were a blushing a little and the others were looking at you both in shock. It's not like you e thought of Richie "the trastmouth" Tozier in that way...have you? "Well if you want you can all keep a picture you all like?" "Yea that's be amazing" "Yea of course" "Yes! That'd be great Y/n" your friends all said. "HEY! STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE" Richie yelled at Bev which she gave him a deadly glare but then just laughed a little. "Yea?" "TAKE A PICTURE OF ME AND THE FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER, WOULD YOU?!" "Okay?" "Y/N GIVE HER YOUR CAMERA" The loudmouth- I mean trashmouth said rummaging thru your backpack and tossing your camera to Bev. "Hey Rich be careful, it cost me a lot of money to get that one" "Sorry sweet stuff" he said smiling at you and pinching your cheek. "Okay well say cheese" "CHEEsSEE" "Okay grea, here's your camera back Y/n" "Thanks Bev" you said smiling at her. "Your welcom-" "I'll take that thank you very much" "Rich-" "Don't the both the both of us look great together? And smokin hot! Especially you sweetcheeks" Richie said winking at you. You couldn't stop yourself from blushing a little. "How about we mark it? So we can commemorate it and you can keep it Rich? I have a marker somewhere around here" You said shuffling thru your things "AHAH, here we go." "Y/n and Rich. Quarry April 16 (your preferred year)💙" "Here ya go Rich" you said smiling at the curly headed boy. Then you both looked at it and big smiled. *Cough* "Does your camera have a timer Y/n?" Ben said "Yea, why?" "S-so we a-all c-can t-take a ph-photo to-together?!" Bill said smiling at you. "Yea sure y'all get in postion and I'll take it" You said setting up your camera. "No dummy" Mike said smiling at you "You'll be in it to" "Okay well then we'll all get in postion" you said smiling at all the losers.

"OKAY READY LOSERS?!...1....2...3, EVERYONE SAY CHEESE!?" "CHEEeSSEE" "OINTMENT!!" "WHAT THE FUCK RICHIE?!?!!" Of course there were a few mishaps while takin the photos. Like Eddie attacking Richie, Ben almost falling over stick, a bird almost pooping on Mike, Stan looking up at the sky trying to figure out what kinda bird it was. You and Bev were the only sane ones...Untik Stan ran into Bev and it went absolutely bizarre. You stood there still smiling at the camera until Richie surprised you and kissed your cheek and the camera caught it! Then Bev and Richie kissed both of your cheeks at the same time, Stan jumped behind Richie, Bill and Ben hugging lovingly, Bill grabbing Bens face, Eddie and Mike posing like they were taking a prom picture, then Mike and Stan kissing your cheek as well, Eddie kissing Richies, Bill and Ben kissing Bev's cheek at the same time, then Eddie and Ben kissed your cheek and Richie and Bev inhaling fake cigarettes, Bill made a face like he was thinking, and Stan laying like a mermaid next to him, then Bill hugging Richie, Ben looked like he proposed to Bev, Eddie, you and Stan took "y'alls" fake prom photo, all three of y'all together, then of course you and Richie, then Mike, then Ben, and then you and Bev while the boys were kneeling. At y'all's feet. THEN THEY ALL LINED UP AND PICKED YOU UP WHILE YOUR WERE ON YOUR SIDE (you know the ones? Yea those)

EVERY. SINGLE. THING. THAT. HAPPENED THE CAMERA TOOK A PHOTO OF, EVENTUALLY YOU GOT A PHOTO OF YOU AND EVERYONE SMILING AND LAUGHING. Which your parent(s) hung up on the wall. What great memories you have of you and your friends, to keep and put on your wall.