poly bowers gang x male reader

O
"Hi," said an unfamiliar voice behind you. A hand landed on your shoulder, but the voice told you it wasn't one of your boys. Immediately, you went on the defensive.

You turned away from your locker, eyebrows together. You found a boy, a little taller than you, with brown hair and dark eyes. He dropped his hand from your shoulder, but you could tell he wasn't anywhere near finished.

"Uh, hi," you said, looking around to see where his friends were. See if it was a set-up: talk to the freak who hangs out with the Bowers gang, see what happens.

There didn't seem to be anyone with him.

But you looked back at him, and he was giving you a once-over. You knew that look — you got it all the time from Henry. It meant he was thinking about your dick.

"I just wanted to say the presentation you gave in English was super cool. The Phantom of the Opera, right?"

"Uh, yeah, that was me. Not to be rude, but why are you talking to me?"

He was taken aback.

"I told you, I liked your presentation. Why would I not talk to you?"

"Dude, no one talks to me. You know who I hang out with?"

"Yeah, Henry Bowers and his goons. I'm not scared of them," he said.

"Boy, that's the wrong thing to say. Don't let them hear you say that shit," you said, taking a step closer to him, hoisting your backpack higher on your shoulder.

You'd hoped that by being closer to him, he'd lower his voice. He didn't. He smiled, obviously thinking that your step forward was about wanting him to be closer, not quieter.

"I just wanted to say I think you're cool."

"That's nice of you. But listen — you should leave now."

He put his hand back on your shoulder. He rubbed a circle with his thumb, and your stomach grew tight.

"What if I don't want to leave?

"You fucking should. Whatever you want, you're not gonna get it from me."

"You don't have to be so rude."

"Oh, but I do. Leave. Now."

He left, scowling at you. You rolled your eyes. Some guys couldn't listen to save their lives, and that wasn't your fucking fault.

You sat through your last class of the day, unfocused. You kept thinking about that boy's eyes on you, about how the guys would act if they knew. But they wouldn't know. They'd probably been on the other side of the school when it was all happening. And you weren't about to tell them.

When the last bell of the day rang to dismiss you, you got up and went back to your locker, shoving everything inside and leaving, glad you had no homework for once.

Then, you went outside to where the Trans Am was parked.

You knew you were fucked just by seeing your boyfriends' faces. Even from far away, you knew they were angry.

"Hey, guys," you said, finally arriving at where they stood.

"Don't," Henry barked.

"Don't what, say hi to my boyfriends?" you asked, trying and failing to cut the tension.

"How 'bout you say hi to that other guy?" asked Vic, who was looking at his fingernails. "What's his name again? Toby? Some stupid fucking shit like that?"

You blanched. So they definitely hadn't been on the other side of the school. So they had definitely seen it.

"Listen, I don't know why the fuck he decided to talk to me, but it was fine," you said. "It was just about like, class and shit. The presentation I did for English."