THE BREAK-UP HENRY

Henry glared at the two teens across the cafeteria. He watched as his ex girlfriend burst out laughing at joke Steve told her. He quickly shifted his angry stare at the top of the lunch tables, knowing that if the boys caught him staring they would tease him.

"Is Bowers regretting breaking up with Y/n?" "Henry can't stop daydreaming about being back with Y/n." They all would tease, making Henry blush and make Henry lie "I don't care about Y/n anymore," through gritted teeth.

But he did care. He ended the relationship because of some reason he couldn't remember. The main reason was that Henry was scared that he was falling in love with you. He was scared that you might not have loved him back or would leave him. So he ended it, and two weeks later he saw you hanging around a new boy.

He hated him. He hated how this boy would touch you like he did, holding your hand and wrapping his arm around your waist. He hated the thought of Steve doing everything he did, sneaking around, trying not to get caught by adults. He hated the thought of Steve being so close to you while you two slept or even watched movies.

But what he hated the most was not knowing if you and this boy were a couple. Was he over thinking this whole thing, while Steve was just a friend? Was he wrong about what he thought you and Steve were doing in your alone time, that you were still single after the break up? He hoped he was wrong, that it was his jealousy taking over him. Because that would mean you were not in a relationship, and that means Henry could win back the girl who had taken his heart.