So bill ....? // bill

"bill? biilll? denbrough?" richie waved his hand in front of bill, whose attention was far from whatever richie was yapping on about. richie turned around to see what caught bill's eye and it was pretty obvious that it was more of a who than what. "you know y/n won't go near you if you keep staring like a creep, right?"
apparently, the mere mention of your name is enough to get bill's attention because once the sound of your name processed through his ears, he finally snapped his attention back to the bespectacled boy in front of him.
"w-wh-what w-were you s-saying, r-rich?" bill finally answered and richie rolled his eyes.
"nothing more important than y/n, apparently," richie grumbled and bill hit him softly.
"s-sorry, i-it's j-just sh-she's so-"
"amazing? beautiful? unique? dreamy? yeah i get it, you've fawned over her to me for weeks now!" richie threw his hands up in the air in exaggeration. bill just shrugged it off even though he was kind of embarrassed. has he really talked richie's ear off about you?
but then again, if someone were to take a look at you, they'd understand why (well, at least that's what bill thought). today you were sporting some black ripped jeans and a new leather jacket in place of your washed out denim jacket. with your hair pulled back in a ponytail. but bill's infatuation went beyond your looks, you were such a cool and laid back person. you weren't like the other girls in your grade with their high maintenance tendencies and that's the main argument bill had when he justified his crush on you to the other boys.
"bill? you're zoning out again," eddie clapped his hands in front of bill and jolted the boy out of another trance. "you're like a lost puppy."
"one of these days, i'm going to tell her and i'll take pleasure in seeing your face," richie joked but then when he thought about it, that might be the solution to his little annoyance. he needed to do more good deeds anyway. you know, to balance out the shit he does on a daily basis.
"i w-will k-kill you," bill hissed and richie just clapped him on the back. "i'm s-serious!"
"no sweetie, you love me too much."
you walked out of school, headphones in and blasting the cure's just like heaven. you liked looking like you didn't want to talk to anybody and you really didn't. after school was a time for you to get the hell out of its grounds and get home to fall asleep to your music.
you walked across the courtyard and before you got to the sidewalk, you were tapped on the shoulder. you turn around and saw richie tozier. you've seen him around school before with his friends and several times in detention.
"y/n, right?" he panted, having run after you and calling your name out. he only now noticed your headphones and facepalmed himself. you look at him in confusion before taking off your headphones and letting them rest on your neck.
"yeah, that's me. this better be good tozier, i don't feel like spending another minute here."
"okay i'll get to the point: you know bill denbrough? great. well, he likes you a lot and you should take that however you want. bye!" richie ran off after rambling all of this out and you stood there, very confused. you put your headphones back on and continued your walk home, thinking to yourself.
bill denbrough, huh? the boy with the stutter? you've seen him around too and you had a couple of classes with him. he was quiet but the cute kind of quiet. not bad, not bad.
"i can't believe you told her!" mike whispered in richie's ear while walking to lunch. "bill is going to have a fit!"
"trust me, he'll be thanking me if all goes to how i think it's gonna go," richie smirked as he and mike walked into the cafeteria, falling in line for some mush they called food. "have you seen her?"
mike shook his head as he grabbed a milk carton and walked to their table, where eddie, stan, ben and bill sat, talking and laughing. richie sat by stan and mike sat right next to him.
"hey fuckers, how's it going?" richie greeted as he threw his apple in the air and took a bite of it after he caught it.
"great! i didn't fail the fucking chemistry quiz like i thought i would!" eddie beamed and drummed on the table. "mrs. copper was actually surprised."
"meh, her class is always easy, you've just never listened to her until she called your mom about the string of F's you got," stan said as he took a sip of his milk, smirking.
"you know what stanley, you can take that milk carton and shove-"
"y/n?"
everyone turned their attention to you taking a seat next to stan and ben. you pulled your headphones down and smiled at the onlooking boys. bill couldn't believe you were at the table and he wished he had a mirror to see how he looked like at this point. hopefully, he didn't look like a fool.
"hey, guys," you said, taking a bit of your half-eaten apple. "mrs. copper's class has me fucked. that test? probably failed it. when the fuck did we learn about compounds?"
"two-"
"exactly! suck on that, stan!" eddie retorted, sticking his tongue out at the annoyed boy.
"why are you here, y/n?" richie asked, eliciting a smack from bill.
"b-be c-cool, r-richie," bill hissed under his breath, not wanting to give you a bad first impression.
"none of your business, tozier," you sass, spooning the "meatloaf" on your plate into your mouth. everybody looked at richie, expecting a comeback from the trashmouth but even he knew that you don't get y/n l/n riled up.
after a few quiet moments, you decide to just get to the point of your unexpected visit to their table, "so bill, i hear you have a crush on me."
bill's eyes widened in half-shock and half-embarrassment when the words came out your mouth and choked on his apple.
"w-what? w-wh-where d-d-did y-you hear t-that f-from?" he spluttered, throwing glares at richie who had a smirk on his face. that little fucker.
"sources," you shrugged, your tone nonchalant.
"w-well, u-uh- i u-uh- y-yeah?" bill stammered, his voice rising in pitch. you smiled at how cute he was being.
"cool, see you after school at the diner? six?" you ask, beginning to get up from your seat. "we can get something to drink or whatever."
"yeah! i m-mean, t-that s-sounds c-cool." bill ran a hand through his hair in an attempt to look less of a dork than he sounds.
"great, see ya there," you grab your plate and throw it in the trash, looking back at bill and throwing a wink before slinging your backpack over your shoulder and walking away.
"bill, stop hitting richie!"