Unpredictable //Stanley Uris

His head turns to the side, attempting to avert the others gazes, but the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gives him away.

You chuckle, pretty damn satisfied with yourself. "Geez, Stan, I didn't know you liked me that much." You state, earning a snort from Beverly and an eye roll from Ben. As usual, Stan remains silent, obviously annoyed with your constant teasing. You probably annoyed him more than Richie, and that in itself was saying a lot. The only difference was that you took the teasing to a more flirtatious level.

Truth be told, you were good at making Stan Uris blush. Watching him become flustered and cheeks turn bright red was somewhat rewarding. It was the fact that you had that effect on him. No one else, only you. You were the only person in Derry that could make Stan Uris become flustered and embarrassed, and you loved it.
Stan, on the other hand, hated it. It wasn't the touching nor flirtatious jokes he disliked. No, it definitely wasn't that. He'd take all of that he could get. It was how he reacted.

He wasn't sure how else to act, and even if he did, you always made sure he made an embarrassment of himself. It was times like these when he envied your brother; why didn't he have the ability to think of a quick comeback? One that would make you blush. He was almost certain he'd never seen you blush because of him, if at all.
So when you jokingly puckered your lips, leaning towards him whilst the others laughed, he wanted to wipe the shit eating grin off your face, but because he lacked the ability to do it with words, Stan did something else.

The next thing you knew, he had slammed his lips to yours and nearly knocked all wind from your lungs. You were completely unprepared. You would think that after all the hours you'd spent with Stan - watching him talk, laugh and frown - that you would know all there was to know about his lips.

But you hadn't imagined how warm they would feel pressed up against your own. Your eyes go wide, but only a second later you're kissing him back. There are no fireworks, no electricity, only warmth. His warm breath mingles with your own and it travels through your entire body. And it's nice.

As you part, you notice his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and you can't help but smile back. "What the fuck?" Riche's voice breaks the soothing silence. Neither of you pay him any attention, and you can feel a blush sear through your cheeks at the way Stan's looking at you.

"Well, that shut her up." Mike points out, and you would of said something if Stan hadn't put his arm around your shoulder, making you completely speechless for the first time in your life.
"Okay, get your hands off my sister now, Stanley."