fight me // richie tozier

"where are we even going?" you whine, calling out to bill, who was all the way at the front. biking really takes a lot of energy.
you were biking with all the losers except bev, she was not there for some reason but, you can ask bill about that later. but right now, you didn't know where the hell you guys were going. bill just said to follow him and you guys did because who actually has better thing to do?
"w-we're a-almost th-there, i pr-promise!" bill yelled back.
"you said that three times, dipshit!" richie yelled from beside you.
"w-well th-this t-t-time i mean it! s-see, it's th-that hill right th-there!" bill grinned.
with all of your might, you pedaled your bike to that hill, snaking through the other losers and finally got to the hill.
you jumped off your bike and sat down at the foot of the hill, "ha! slowpokes!"
"uhm, excuse me? we had to stop three times to wait for you to catch up because you were tired!" eddie stuck his tongue out at you.
"careful eddie, don't want your tongue to get a disease. but hey, your mom can help you out with that right? heard she's got experience." you smirked.
"that's so not funny." eddie huffed but had a smile on his face. he knows it's nothing personal.
"anyways bill, why in the fuck did we bike so far to get to this hill?" ben asked, pulling out the grass from the ground.
"so we can get you to exercise! am i right guys?" richie put his hand up, his smile gleaming in the sun- wait what?
'why did i notice that? his smile is ugly, like ew. i take that back.' you thought and dug your nails into your palm to distract yourself.
"beep beep, richie." everybody said in unison and watched as richie lowered his hand, looking defeated.
"t-to an-answer ben, w-we came h-here to h-have a d-different s-setting. m-mike? did y-you g-get the s-sandwich-hes?" bill asked, turning his body a bit to face mike.
"yeah, i got ham and cheese and grilled cheeses." mike said as he took out the plastic-wrapped sandwiches from his backpack.
"dibs on the grilled cheese!" stan snatched one of the grilled cheeses off the ground and began to unwrap it.
everybody else started to lunge for their choice of sandwiches and you reached for one of the ham and cheeses but someone slapped your hand away and took it.
"richie, you bitch! that was mine!" you try and reach over for it but he held it away from your grasp.
"finders keepers, little one!" he laughed.
"i'm fucking two inches shorter, so what? i can still bust your fucking kneecaps." you sneered, earning laughs from all the other losers.
"here y/n, you can have mine." eddie tossed his to you before he grabbed a grilled cheese.
"thanks eddie, follow his example you assholes." you said and took a bite out of your sandwich.
"so bill, where's bev? i kinda miss having another girl to counteract the testosterone around me." you laughed.
"what's testosterone?" ben asked, almost finished with his sandwich.
"something eddie's mom will get, ooo!" richie jeered.
"beep beep, richie! fucking hell!" you exclaim, throwing a pebble at him.
"bill! she's throwing rocks at me!" richie points his finger towards you, acting like a child.
"oh suck it up, richie. it's not like y/n can do any real damage." stan chuckled, nudging mike beside him.
"fuck you uris, hope you choke on that sandwich." you grumble.
"aw, is y/n mad?" richie mocked, wiggling his finger towards you.
"fight me, tozier." you stood up and looked down at him.
"psh, okay sure." richie put his sandwich down and stood up, wiping the dirt from his shorts.
"bill, hold my sandwich." you thrust your sandwich towards bill.
this happened almost on the daily, you would trash talk the trashmouth and he would trash talk you back. it was all in good fun but damn, richie can really annoy you.
"g-guys, s-sit d-down." he said, reluctantly your sandwich.
"no, i'm going to beat tozier's ass first." you tilted your head from side to side, trying to look intimidating.
"y/n, for a person who argues with richie about what he says and does, you sure are exactly like him." stan commented, looking back and forth at you and richie.
"yeah! you could be the girl version of richie!" jack grinned while the other boys nodded in agreement.
"i would shove my face down eddie's mom's mouth before- oh screw you guys!" you laugh, feeling warmth spread through your cheeks.
you don't know why you were blushing, it's not like you like richie or anything.
right? whatever.
"you guys wanna go already? it's getting dark." mike said, beginning to zip up his backpack.
"y-yeah, g-good i-idea."
"hey richina!" eddie shouted from across the street, "want to go down to the quarry?"
you groaned, that damned nickname.
"eddie, it's y/n! y/n! shut the fuck up with that!" you said as you crossed the street to go with him and the boys, "but yeah, why not? is bev coming?"
"yeah, s-she's r-right over th-there." bill pointed behind you and you saw beverly walk down the sidewalk, a smile on her face.
"beverly! oh thank god you're here! if i spent one more second with these bitches, i would've choked!" you throw your arms around her and hugging her tightly. you could hear the boys protest in the background and you thought your heard richie mumble something under his breath.
"i'm glad to see you, too. but like, what did they do now?" beverly chuckled as you pulled away and started walking.
"they keep teasing me about how i'm the girl version of richie. i am so not him, right?" you looked over at richie, who was slap boxing eddie and laughing.
cute.
"well..." beverly trailed off, another smile creeping up unto her face.
"you too? fucking shit!" you groan.
"think about it, y/n. you cuss like a sailor, make bad jokes- don't protest, you know it's true- anyways, you do act like him." beverly nudged you a bit to take away the scowl you have on your face.
"i hope you trip into a puddle of dicks, bev." you grumble, walking a bit faster.
"oh i love you more, my dear y/n!"
"fuck off!"
after a long walk filled with groans and laughter, you guys finally reached the cliff overlooking the quarry. you strip into your underwear, walk towards the edge of the cliff and look at the boys and beverly.
"so, who's going first?" you ask, crossing your arms over your chest.
everybody exchanged glances at each other, trying to avoid the ultimate terror of jumping first. wusses.
"you guys are such scaredy cats! don't tell me you have to get showed off by girls. right, bev?" you laugh.
"damn right."
"oh yeah? why don't you go first y/n? since you're so strong and cocky?" richie mocked, stepping towards you.
an idea popped into your head and you smirked, "with pleasure, tozier."
you grab his arm and pulled him down with you.
"fuck, fuck, fuck, suck a dick you fucking toad!" you could hear him scream next to you and then you two finally hit the water.
you swam up to the surface and looked up at the top again, "well?"
after that, one by one, they started to jump off and get in the water with you.
"fuck you, y/n, i could've died." richie called out.
"trust me, i don't give a fucking shit." you flashed him a fake smile and swam over to ben and bill.
"ugh, he's so annoying, that cunt." you huff, playing with the water.
"i-if h-he's so an-annoying, th-then why are y-you b-blushing?" bill pointed out and you splashed him.
"am not!"
"you look like a tomato!" ben laughed.
"drown."
"oh my shit richie, you totally like her!" stan punched richie's shoulder lightly.
"fuck off, no i don't! she's ugly and reminds me of a flower that's surrounded by sunshine." richie said and looked at the raised eyebrows around him, "i mean surrounded by poison!"
"ookay richie, you totally don't like y/n." eddie out his hands up and walked away slowly.
"i don't!"
"richie. you like y/n, admit it." mike said, picking up pebbles from the bottom of the quarry.
"yeah! she's just like you and you love that." beverly wriggled her eyebrows at him.
richie felt himself blush a bit, "i mean, i guess..."
"ha! i knew it! you should like ask her out." stan winked.
"whatever, uris. go tickle your pickle or something." richie rolled his eyes and swam towards you, bill, and ben.
"ew, who invited you here?" you grimace.
"shut up, you love me." richie retorted.
you pinched your arm next to you to keep you distracted and when you didn't feel any pain, you looked at the person next to you.
"bill, i'm sorry!" you laugh, reaching to look at his arm. " it's not that red!"
"i-it's okay, y-y/n." bill smiled.
"nice going, dipshit." richie snorted.
you turn around to glare at richie. "oh my god, richie. you can't shut the fuck up, can you?"
"no, because sometimes, your thick skull can't hear anything!" richie shouted.
"i have a thick skull? at least something's thick! i can't speak for you though!" you shout back, taking a step closer to him.
"fuck you, big head!" he argued.
"i'm good, garbage bitch!"
"ass!"
"trashmouth!"
"wanna go out?"
"yeah!" you reply and it got really quiet all around you. that escalated really quickly.
"well fuck. the two trash talkers are dating. see you guys later, i like having my feelings happy." eddie blurted out and started to swim to the shore.
"i second that and it's getting kind of late." mike said and beverly agreed and walked back with him.
"let's go ben, the warning alarms in my head are going off." stan pulled ben away and you watched them walk off.
you looked at richie and then looked at your hands, "so, we're really dating?"
"i guess? i don't know, if you want to." richie scratched his neck, feeling as awkward as you are.
"is it bad that i kinda do?" you look up at him and met with his eyes and he smiled.
'oh shit.' you thought as you felt a butterfly in your stomach.
"nope, it's pretty cool."
you and richie reached your front porch at his insistence to walk you home.
"thanks, trash mouth." you went in to give him a hug and you felt blood rush into your cheeks. the shit he can do to you and you barely became his girlfriend.
"fight me, trash bitch." he chuckled.
"maybe tomorrow." you smile and you were about to open your door before you heard richie call your name.
"what do you-" you were cut off by a pair of lips on yours.
when he pulled back, you were red and speechless.
"i- um- i'm going to- fuck- bye!" he stuttered and backed away.
"bye, richie." you whispered and watched him walk away.
maybe being richie's girl version isn't so bad after all.