I Won't Say it // Finn Wolfhard

Jaeden, Finn, Jeremy, and Chosen were sleeping in their rooms while you, Sophia, Jack, and Wyatt sat on the living of the hotel penthouse that the eight of you were currently staying. The seven of you just came back from a two hour press conference and you were all completely exhausted. Thankfully, they gave you all the rest of the day to relax.

You four were watching Hercules on the T.V. It took all of you almost an hour to pick a movie. You were all arguing which Disney movie watch, the boys wanted to watch Big Hero 6 while you and Sophia wanted to watch Hercules. The boys gave in half way and decided to let you two have your way.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get more popcorn." Wyatt said as he stood up and stretched his legs, "Fill me in afterwards."

"Mhm, okay go." You replied without taking your eyes off the screen.

A few minutes later, Wyatt returns to the living room with a big bowl of popcorn and a bottle of water for himself.

"Okay fill me in, what happened?" Wyatt said as he shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

"Megara's about to sing I Won't Say I'm In Love." Jack replied while also grabbing a handful and shoving it inside his mouth.

"Ah alright thanks." Wyatt said as he sat beside you.

"Speaking of saying that they're not in love, Y/N, have you told him yet?" Sophia looked at you while teasingly wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? Tell who what?" You give Sophia a look of confusion, you had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

"Yea Sophia, tell who what?" Jack said curiously, now paying attention to Sophia and not the movie on the T.V screen.

Wyatt raises one of his eyebrows and looked at Sophia, "What are we talking about?"

"Oh you know! Y/N has a little crush on Finn." Sophia winked teasingly which caused you to roll your eyes.

"I never said that! When did I say that?" You said as you tried to recall the day you mentioned liking Finn. You couldn't recall anything though because you never in your life said that particular line.

"OH SHIT REALLY? YOU LIKE FI-" You quickly put your hand on Jack's mouth to cut him off. Jack tried to say something, but his sentences were all muffled and incoherent. Jack didn't like this one bit so he licked your hand which caused you to quickly take your hand away from his mouth.

"What the hell, Jack! That was gross." You looked at him in utter disgust as you wiped your hand on his shirt earning a laugh from Wyatt and Sophia.

"That's what you get." Jack laughed as you continued to wipe your hand on his shirt.

"Anyway," Sophia let out her last giggle before continuing, "You didn't have to say it, actions speak louder than words you know?"

"It all makes sense now, you were like staring at Finn the other day. Not in a creepy way though, it was like you admire him or something. You were the living embodiment of the heart eyes emoji." Jack said with a wink causing Wyatt to laugh a bit.

"You are so annoying." You grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jack, hitting him in the face. "Look, I don't like Finn okay? He's... He's annoying like you and... um..."

"You're struggling." Wyatt said as he opened his water bottle. He stared at you as you struggled to come up with reasons why you didn't like Finn. He found it amusing how you tried so hard to hide the fact that you had feelings for his friend.

"I am not! I don't work well under pressure okay?" You huffed and crossed your arms, earning yet another laugh from Sophia and Wyatt. "As I was saying, Finn is annoying and... and loud! He is so loud! And he's playful! And annoying!"