I guess i'll kill you

The Loser's club was the only group of people that knew not to fuck with you. Richie's jokes? You slapped him. Bev's comments? You threatened to get gum in her hair. Etc, etc. However, when you're at school, you never seem like that kind of person, you're good in classes and never make comments or retorts. This all changed one day, though. You were sitting with your brother, Bill, and his friend Beverly, another member of the Loser's club. "When are you going to ask Rich out?"
"Shush! I'll ask him when I ask-" You were cut off as the overly obnoxious dick behind you spoke. Aka: Gretta, the girl that bullies the Loser's club during school.
"SHE LIKES RICHIE!" Your breath hitched as the whole school looked at her. "(Y/N) LIKES RICHARD TOZIER!" Needless to say, you had enough of that shit. This asshole always called you and Beverly sluts, and it ended today. You jumped to your feet, whipping around and glaring at her.
"Do you wanna go, bitch? You've made the last comment about me, or my friends."
"What, a slut defending her stuttering brother and his slut girlfriend. Not to mention all the other freaks." She chuckled, but you could feel hate welling up. You ignored everyone, for a few seconds it would be just you and her.
"Me a slut? Me and Bev sluts? Hah! We all know you banged Henry, don't try to deny it. Yea, the Henry who makes even you scared. It was probably just you trying to get him to stop harassing you and your friends. Then we all know you fucked," You paused, pulling your hand up and pointing at some of the other boys who always hurt you and the Loser's Club. "Jacob," You moved your finger to the right. "Aaron, Billy, and David." You weren't wrong, exactly. Being the person you were, you were part of the security club- the only member though- and got access to the security cameras.
At least once throughout the schoolyear so far, she had come out of the janitor's closet, fitting back on her clothes with one of them. However, with Henry, you just kind of assumed. "I-I... H-How do you-..."
"How do I know? Hah! Just being me."
"So, what if I banged them, you probably have fucked Stan!" It was no secret, you were rather close to him, but you didn't.
"Oh, you shitbag..." Without another second of though, you threw yourself at her, a punch landed on your face. No one knew what to do; The Loser's Club knew you'd kill them if they tried to stop you, the other students had no urge to stop it, already gathering around and chanting 'fight!' Lastly, the teachers were stunned, you never did anything like this, they were kinda scared of you.
It all passed so quickly, you beat her up good. No matter if her followers tried to stop you, you threw them off, landing a kick or something between the legs. You stood tall, hands fisted as you watched her try to get up. "You listen to me, these idiot, no matter how annoying, are my friends. You try to hurt, annoy, anything, them, you've seen your last sunrise, and I guess," you shrugged. "well I guess I'll kill you." You flipped your hair, turning around. The Loser's Club stared at you in awe as you sat down.
"Y-You did that..." Stuttered Ben.
"Yea, so what?" you picked up one of the cookies in your lunch, biting it. Then saying through a mouthful: "What?"
"I-I just, didn't e-expect you t-to do any-ything." Stuttered your brother.
"Asshole, you're my brother, these are my friends. I'll defend you guys with my life. Heck, I stopped Pennywise from hurting you guys." Yea it had tried to attack Eddie, but you punched it and hit it with a large book. "Anyway, I say we get to the quarry later? If it's still raining, I HAVE to show you something!" Everyone saw the excitement in your eyes, and agreed.
The rest of the day passed, you met them outside that night, it wasn't really dark, though. You raced them to the Quarry, you on your feet and them on bikes, you barely losing to Richie, though. "Okay, I know a place where we can light cigars and they won't be put out." You led them around to the other side of the quarry, brushing aside some bushes and walking into a cave. You had already outfitted it with chairs and a bed, a bookshelf, a few cabinets and so forth. "Welcome!"
"Holy shit!" Eddie gaped, looking around.
"Yep! Remember when you all went on that trip but I was grounded? I took all of dad's cash, bought this shit. They're clothes for each of you, I assumed your sizes, Bev, top drawer, going down as: Richie, Bill, Stan, me, Eddie, then Ben. Other dresser has stuff and food I bought, same order. Ben walked over to the food dresser, opening up his drawer and pulling out candy.
"Awesome!"
"Each of your drawers has cigars and beer, with a little bit of a bribe and some stealing, I got it."
"How'd you get this stuff in?" Stan exclaimed.
"Well, first day the large stuff, second day the smaller, then third all the random stuff." You shrugged. "And I mean, we're all kicked out of our houses often, so here's our place to crash! Besides, even if we don't get kicked out, then our parents always fight like hell." You shrugged.
Days passed, you guys always hung out in the quarry, when it was raining hard then you'd be in the cave. Tonight was another night when you had made one too many comments to your parents, and you were kicked out of the house. Bill apologized as you left, but you just shrugged it off as you sauntered to the cave. When you got there, you saw Richie already there. He was sitting in one of the plush chairs reading a book with a flashlight.
"Hey Rich," You sat next to him, grabbing a lantern and flipping on a lighter, lighting the light. Richie looked like he had been crying, he looked depressed. "Bud?"
"My parents are drunk, and they kicked me out. I know they fucking hate me. They're never around and yell at me when they are." He shrugged. "Nothing I'm not used to."
"Richie, that's bad. My parents are the same way, but we don't really need them. Bill will probably come by and drop off food for me tomorrow morning." He laughed.
"Come on, let's take a few drags of our cigars, wanna go and swim?" You nodded, getting up and getting your swimsuit from your drawer. Richie stared at you as you quickly changed, but turned away when he realized he was being a perv. You changed into a full outfit, watching Richie take off his shirt, leaving him in his shorts. You glanced in another one of the dressers, making sure you two had towels as you blew out the light.
Richie grabbed you, tossing you in the water and jumping down next to you. You were already soaked as you let out a loud laugh. "Richie!" You hugged him, letting him keep you up in the water. The night continued a lot like this, him making jokes and annoying you as you just sort of laughing.
The two of you were up until late, technically three in the morning before you climbed out, going back to the cave. The two of you dried off as Richie commented "Damn, you look good."
"I actually suspected a vulgar joke, thanks Richie." He laughed at you as he slipped on an oversized shirt you bought for him, laying on the bed as you changed into a nightgown.
"W-Wanna cuddle?" You laughed at his nervousness, laying next to him and quickly dozing off.
The next morning Bill found you two, Richie was holding you and you held his hands to your chest. Bill rolled his eyes, shaking you two awake. "Mor-rning. I b-brought you guys so-ome food." He dropped a bag of food on the table.
"Morning Bill," You whispered, leaning into Richie's chest. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you. Bill rolled his eyes at you.
"What, did y-you two kiss or s-something?"
"No," you sighed, but Richie took your hand.
"Give me a second, I'll change that." He pressed his lips to yours, breaking away and turning to Bill. "Now we have." Bill rolled his eyes, scoffing at you and Richie.