Cuddles // bill

You and Bill had been dating for about a year and a half now, but you've known each other pretty much your whole lives. You'd had a huge crush on the stuttering boy since at least 4th grade, and he didn't even know about it until after a demonic clown terrorized your friend group.

You only really told him about it after Beverly left for Portland because he was close with her for the majority of the summer. When you first asked him about it, he explained that he was asking her how to get you to like him and how to ask you out, which you found absolutely adorable.

You were staying at his house for the night because of the raging blizzard that formed during your visit to his house. You'd spent the night before, but you weren't supposed to tonight. You were actually surprised when your usually strict mother called the Denbrough house and told them that you were allowed to stay due to the weather.

The only problem was, you had no clothes to sleep in, as you were wearing jeans. It was late, and you'd done a lot together since you got there earlier. Bill wanted to sketch you sitting by his window, because you "looked like a masterpiece," in his words. It took him about an hour, but it was worth it.

The sketch was amazing, and you promised you'd put it in a picture frame to hang in your room tomorrow when you got home. You two also made hot chocolate and popcorn and watched The Breakfast Club "Bill," You called from his bed, as he was picking out what he was going to sleep in tonight. "Y-yeah?" He held his clothes in his hand and closed the drawer, looking over at you.

"I don't have anything to sleep in." You admitted with a smile. The realisation seemed to hit Bill and a look crossed his face. "Oh," he put his bed clothes on top of the dresser and started shuffling through the drawers. He pulled out an old pair of basketball shorts and his red and black flannel. "Y-you can wear t-this tonight," He suggested. You took the clothes thankfully and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, babe,"

You went to the bathroom across the hall to change into your boyfriend's favourite flannel, finding that it alone reached down to about your mid-thigh. Once you were changed and your day clothes were put on his desk chair, Bill was already in the bed waiting for you. "You look c-cute in my clothes." Blushing, you got under the covers beside him, and it wasn't long after your head hit the pillow that Bill had his arms around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck.

You responded by wrapping your arms around his torso and cuddling further into his body. The cold from the blizzard outside was seeping into the house and- as skinny as Bill was- he was basically a human furnace. You started to giggle as he peppered light kisses along your neck and shoulder. "Bill, stop! That tickles!" You pushed him away to get him to stop, but he just moved to your jaw.

The feather-like kisses felt nice and less ticklish than the ones before, so you weren't complaining. You closed your eyes and basked in the loving feeling your boyfriend's kisses were giving you.

Not long after he shifted and stopped kissing your jaw. You opened your eyes with a pout. "Hey! Why'd you stop?" Looking over at him, he was now propped up on his elbow, head in his hand, looking at you with a smile. He laughed and you turned on your side to face him, and you two laid there for a couple of minutes, just admiring each other.

"I love you so much." He said it quietly, so quietly that if you weren't directly next to him you definitely wouldn't have heard it. It took you by surprise, because even in the year and a half you'd been dating, and the countless years you'd had crushes on one another, you'd never said I love you to each other. After the initial shock wore off, you whispered, "I love you too, Bill."

His eyes widened a bit and a large smile crossed his face, before he leaned in to kiss you. The force he used caused you to roll over on your back with half of Bill's body on top of yours. He pecked your lips multiple times before kissing every inch of your face, causing you to laugh. "Bill! Babe, stop! It's late, we have to get some sleep." You managed to pry his lips off your face, but both him and you were still happily smiling.

You had finally settled down, but Bill insisted he'd lay his head on your chest and wrapped his arm around your waist once again. You weren't even complaining, it was a regular thing when one of you would stay the night at the others, and you usually got to play with his hair until you both fell asleep, so it was a win-win. You played with the hairs on top of his head soothingly until you could hear his soft, even breaths, indicating he was asleep.

You put your arm around his shoulder and held him close, drifting off into a peaceful, warm sleep amidst a harsh winter storm.