Part 3 welcome to the lozers club

What the fuck!?" Richie screamed, making you and Henry jump apart. "Richie.." You whispered, eyes blown wide. "Y/N? I thought you were our friend!" He yelled, causing the other losers to run over to see what the commotion was all about. "What's going on?!" Stan asked, confusedly looking between Richie, who was red in the face with anger, fists clenched at his sides, while you were standing there, all color in your face drained, except for the visible blush on your cheeks.

"You know what's going on? I'll tell you. Y/N here says she's going to 'take care' of Bowers, but instead brings him back here to suck his fucking face off!" Richie exclaimed, leaving the losers confused. "Y-Y/N?" Bill asked, betrayal evident in his eyes. "Guys, it's not like that.." You said, trying to convince them all; even yourself. Thinking about it, from their point of view; things weren't looking great for you.
"Y/N, why wouldn't you tell us?" Ben asked, softly. He was clearly upset too, but staying strong. Eddie, not so much. "No, you don't get to pity her, Ben! None of us do! She lied to us! Who knows how long she's been with Bowers!" Eddie exclaimed, clearly distressed. He paused, to take a breath from his inhaler. "I'm done, Y/N, I trusted you.

We all trusted you!" He screamed, and stormed off. Richie looked back at you, shaking his head, before running after Eddie.
"You're my best friend, Y/N. Why wouldn't you tell me?" Beverly whispered, and she didn't even look disappointed. She only looked hurt. That's when you knew how bad you fucked up. She walked away, Mike, Bill, and Ben hot on their heels. Only Stan remained. He looked up at you, nothing but pain in his eyes. "Stan?" You asked, your voice cracking. He opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He just closed his eyes, and walked away. It hurt more than words. Much more.
It was silent for a moment, a tear slipped out of your eye. You stood still, trying to process what just happened. Your friends left you.

They just left, they didn't even let you explain. To be fair, you probably wouldn't have wanted an explanation either, so you weren't even mad at them. Only sad, and disappointed. Not in them, but more so yourself. You could've gone after them, yet here you were, still as a statue.
Henry reached over wiping a tear off your cheek. The contact made you flinch, you forgot he was standing there; he hadn't spoken a word since you separated; you half expected him to run away. "I'm sorry." He whispered, and the words felt foreign in your ears. It would still take some getting used to; a nice version of Henry Bowers. "It's not your fault." You said, distantly.

Your thoughts were in a different place, it was obvious.
"I'm gonna head home." You said, absentmindedly. "Alright, see you later." Henry said, awkwardly. He gently kissed your cheek, and you began walking the other direction, head in the clouds. Henry hated seeing you like that; though it was strange, usually seeing you so messed up created a fire within him; made him want to pick on you more. Looking back, it seemed he had misread that feeling completely. Nonetheless, he hated seeing you like it, and had a plan.
(in Bill's Garage..)
The losers sat in a circle, in silence. "Are you sure-" Stan asked, and Richie glared at him, shutting him up. "What, do you think I'm blind?!" He exclaimed, and Ben opened his mouth to make a retort, but Richie glared in his direction. "Don't even think about making a reference to my glasses." He threatened, making Ben close his mouth and look down, avoiding Richie's glare. A heavy silence hung in the air, no one knowing what to say.

None of them had been expecting that, to say the least. If anything, it was more likely in their minds for Stanley to date Henry Bowers; it simply didn't make sense in the slightest. You always talked about how much you loathed Henry, and how you wished you could shove a sock in his fat mouth. Why the sudden change? Was it all an act? These thoughts ran through all their minds; trying to piece together signs you two were in a secret relationship; but nothing. It made no sense.

A loud knocking on the garage door startled them all. They all glanced around at each other, all eyes falling on Bill. "W-why me?" He asked, sighing. "It's your garage." Mike pointed out, shrugging. Bill rolled his eyes, standing up and opening the door. To all of their surprise, it wasn't you. It was Henry Bowers. "Look, before you shut the door on me, I just want to say Y/N and I haven't been dating behind your backs." He said quickly, just as Bill was reaching to close the door again.
All the losers looked hesitant. "Just hear me out. I'm not gonna sugar coat it; I don't like you. You don't like me. I get that. But I really care about Y/N; I just fucking suck at showing it. She means so much to me; you wouldn't understand.

Hell, I don't even understand. I just know I'm in love with her. Never in a million years would I think she'd like me back, but she does, and I don't know what the fuck I did to deserve it." Henry said honestly, but got cut off by Richie. "And your point is?"
Henry sighed. "I'm not going to make her choose between me and you. If it comes down to it, I'll back off." The statement made the losers freeze. Even Richie was speechless. This couldn't possibly be the same Henry Bowers who was torturing them only last week, could it? "Just talk to her. She's really upset." Henry said, and hesitated, as if wanting to say something else, before turning on his heel, and walking away.

"Did that actually just happen..?" Mike asked the question everyone was thinking, and they all shook their heads. "Shit, we need to talk to Y/N.." Stan said, and the group agreed, making their way to your house. Luckily, you lived only a block from Bill's house, so they could easily walk there; without having to get their bikes. A quick jog later, they arrived at your house.
Bill walked up to the door, knocking. You sniffled, hear upon hearing a knocking at the door. Getting up, you opened the door, and your eyes widened upon seeing not only one, but all of your friends standing in front of the door, looking sheepishly at you. "Henry told us everything." You nearly choked on air at Eddie's statement. "What?" You asked, and Beverly pushed forward, squeezing you in a hug. "Oh, Y/N! I'm so sorry! I should've known you wouldn't keep something like that from us." She said, sadly. "It's okay, Bev." You said, squeezing back. All the boys looked at you, guilt evident on their faces.

"Oh please, get over here, assholes." You said, you and Bev both making room for a group hug. The boys happily obliged, and you all stood in silence. "I'm sorry, Y/N." Richie said, making the group turn to him, surprised. Usually, Richie would brush off apologies by making a joke, and that was that. "It's okay, Richie." You smiled, hugging him. As you released, you furrowed your brows in confusion. "Now back up a second. First of all, since when do you call him Henry? Second of all, he told you? As in he talked to you, a normal conversation?" You asked, astonished.

The losers nodded, explaining everything he'd told them. Your eyes blurred with tears; happy, rather than sad this time. It was the sweetest thing you'd ever heard. "You know Y/N, I never thought I'd say this, but I think Bowers is good for you." Stan said, slinging an arm around your shoulder. "I never thought you would either." You teased, and the group laughed.
You couldn't help but dwell on what the losers told you Henry said. "I'm not going to make her choose between me and you. If it comes down to it, I'll back off." Henry didn't seem like the type; though you shouldn't have been surprised; within the last week, his entire demeanor and thought of you changed. You smiled as you looked around your friends, grateful for them, and now, grateful for them, and your new boyfriend, Henry Bowers.

This is the LAST part of Welcome to the losers club I hope you liked 🖤💜🖤