Mystery Girl henry

Henry still remembers the first time he saw her. The gang was hanging out on Vic's lawn, the nice summer sun warming up the boys' skin. The discussion was on what was happening across the street and tho the right of Vic's house. A moving truck, with two adults moving furniture into their newly purchased house.

It confused them all what was happening, even though they understood the general concept. Why was someone moving to Derry? To them, and to most of the people in the town, Derry was a small town, a town that had no attractions and no one moved out, or in. Of course people moved in but it didn't happen often. In the boys' high school only about five people were from out of town, and only two of those five were born outside of Maine.

"Mom brought over a welcome pie," Vic told them. "Apparently they are from Indiana."

"Yeah but why here? I'm sure this shit hole isn't any better than before." Blech commented, rolling his eyes.

A loud engine tore their gaze away from the house to a small moving vehicle coming up the street. The boys watched the motorcycle stop next to the curb, beside the new family's drive way. They all stared at the driver, watching in what seemed to be slow motion as the girl stepped off the bike after kicking the stand down, and taking off her helmet, shaking her hair as she did so.

They all kept their eyes glued on the new teen as she walked inside. Patrick scuffing a bit that the new girl didn't notice them. Either she's blind as fuck or is a bitch, thought Patrick. In his defense, a group of teenage boys lounging around in a yard, being not exactly quiet was pretty obvious.

The girl plagued Henry's mind. He would see her motorcycle parked at school, but never could find her in the school building. Even when he asked around about her, no one knew anything. Then he would see it parked in front of a house while driving around with his squad. It almost became a daily occurrence, find the bike, look around for the girl. Every day he could never find her.

But occasionally he would see the teen driving her bike around town. The roar of the engine hard to forget and also because only one other person in the town owns a motorcycle. She would fly past him, probably not even giving the mullet wearing kid a glance but he always starred at her.

It drove him crazy, seeing the damn bike everywhere. It drove him crazy that he was the only one who was curious about this new girl, since no one had seen her except on that first day.

Henry shuddered, keeping his eyes on the ground not because he was scared, but because he was bored. He was walking home from scaring the Losers when they tried to play night games. He walked slow, not caring about the time. He knew his dad wouldn't be home, since Butch spent many nights at the police station to get away from his son.

He looked up as he saw someone walking down the driveway he was in, the house belonging to the man who worked with Henry's father, Henry never cared enough to learn the cops name. He stopped abruptly as the girl passed him, her motorcycle helmet being carried by the straps in one of her hands.

"H-hey," He stuttered weakly, still in disbelief that he finally got to see the driver. The girl looked up at him from the side of her bike, starting the engine. "You are the new girl right?" He asked more confident now.

"Depends on what new means." She chuckled, not seeming bothered by the light conversation. Henry took a moment to memorize her voice, soft and silky, it reminded him of honey.

"Is that your bike?" He asked, even though he knew it belonged to her. "I always see it around town, but never can find you." He didn't know why he started on the topic of the bike and not why was she in some thirty year old mans house at eleven thirty at night. Or why she was in Derry, maybe he could ask her why no one knew of her in this town.

"That's because you're not looking in the right places." With the short sentence, she popped her helmet on and drove off.

Henry starred at his bedroom ceiling, doing the same thing he had been doing since he got home, replaying the interaction between him and the girl. The way her eyes shone bright even though the main source of light was a street light. The way her voice was so elegant, the way her body just got on her bike and left. She was breath taking, and Henry made it his goal to find this mystery girl and make her his.