the losers club x older sister

since the beginning, you were the older sister the losers never had. you were the same age as the bowers gang, only you weren't as stuck up and cruel. one day, you were walking by an alley and you saw henry and his entourage of goons about to beat up poor eddie and bill. eddie was being held up in the air by belch, who had eddie's collar in his fist while patrick was taunting eddie. henry and victor had bill cornered, jabbing and teasing him.
not being afraid of the bowers gang, you stepped in and pulled eddie and bill away from them and from that day forward, you were the protective big sister the losers never had. you were always there for them and made sure nothing hurt them. your protectiveness can sometimes be annoying but it was all good to them and it proved useful, especially in the current circumstances.
once you found out, you were the one who ran to bill, alerting him that bev was gone. you ran with him around town, finding and alerting the other boys to hustle and bustle and bike over to neibolt.
you weren't exactly thrilled that they were all coming along but bill was adamant about going and he wanted all the help you two could get. if you had it your way, you'd go alone and keep the others safe in their houses. but, you and the rest of the boys were already on your bikes, pedaling your hearts out to get to neibolt.
"please be alive, bev. please," you mutter under your breath.
"stan, shh, calm down, calm down, we're all here," you coo, hugging the shaken and bloodied boy, rubbing his back in circles.
"bill?" you hear eddie call and you look up, watching eddie follow bill, who was far ahead, walking down another tunnel. mike, richie and ben rise from their crouched positions and started to catch up with the two boys ahead. you helped stan up and followed along as well.
"bill!" eddie yelled as the lot of you ran through the tunnel, trying to figure out where bill disappeared to. eddie ran through the broken grate of the tunnel and then you heard a loud, high-pitched screech and you hurried your pace whilst making sure stan doesn't trip on his own two feet.
as you rush forward, you see what all the commotion was about. heads bobbled up and down on the gray water and you could feel the puke rise in your throat.
"eddie must be having a field day right now," you remarked, sarcasm in your voice as you trudged through the heads and gray water, the view vaguely reminding you of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
"bev!" mike called and ran through the tunnel and you see her too, her body floating in mid-air. her dress now wet and covered in dirt. her skin was so pale that her red hair looked like it was on fire. you choked back a cry.
the room you were in wasn't just some bare place. no, in the middle of it was a mountain of several things: clothes, shoes, toys, glasses, body parts. you shudder as you walked in, stepping in puddles of gray water, kicking around some random objects.
"h-how is she in the air?" richie asked, his voice quavering.
"just, help me get her down," ben grunted as mike hoisted him up, richie supporting his legs as he grabs hold of beverly, slowly pulling her down. what really haunted you was her eyes. they weren't their usual blue color anymorep instead, they were masked with milky white film, almost looking like cataracts. her face was so blank, no smiles or smirks etched upon it,
ben was yelling something but all you could focus on were the goosebumps rising upon your flesh and the heavy drumming of your heart loud in your ears. you could almost fucking sense the demonic presence of that thing and that scared you to bits. but you can't be scared, not when it feeds off that fear, not when you have the seven kids to protect, even though they're perfectly capable of doing it themselves.
you snapped out of the trance when you felt stan elbow you and when you focused at what was in front of you, all you saw was ben kissing beverly and you let out an "oh!" as a response. didn't really expect a kiss in a situation like this.
then, the most miraculous thing happened: beverly woke up. you watched the color come back to her eyes and skin and you felt a weight get lifted off your shoulders.
"january embers," she breathed out.
"my heart burns there, too," ben smiled and while you were a sucker for young love, bill was still missing and a demon clown was somewhere in there with them.
"your hair is winter fire, yeah, yeah," you waved them off but you had a small smile on your face. "i love you two but bill is still somewhere in here, remember?"
beverly and ben run around the corner and everybody followed suit. you were the last one to gather with the others but you were just in time to see bill shoot georgie.
"oh, bill," you sighed, knowing how hard it was for him to do that. then, georgie's body started to twitch uncontrollably and legs much larger than his sprung out from his and you pushed the other kids, running up to bill, grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling yourself in front of him.
"y/n, i h-have th-the gun, m-move," bill goes in front of you again and you could here the others scream "kill it!" in the back but you heard mike say it isn't loaded and you tried to tell bill but he pulled the trigger albeit nothing happened.
then everything happened so fast and you were on the ground with bill uncomfortably sitting on your hip as the clown tries to bite down on the both of you.
"leave them alone!" beverly screamed and whacked it with a metal pole. before you knew it, you and the others were being thrown around like rag dolls. you were pulling them up to their feet each time you got up, hitting it with anything you could get your hands on.
then, bill was on it's back before he got flipped over and you winced at the sound of his back colliding with the ground. it grabbed him as the others retreated back. but you didn't, hell, you walked forward.
"y/n, what the fuck are you doing?" you hear richie seethe.
"y/n, g-get b-back," bill whimpered.
you ignore him and walk towards the sniveling demon.
"listen here you piece of fuck, you let bill go, back the hell away from my kids, and take my ass instead," you growl. then it just started spewing bullshit and you huffed and looked back at richie. "you know what? let's kill these clown."
richie grinned and grabbed a baseball bat from the pile of junk next to him.
"welcome to the losers club, asshole!"
it pushed bill aside and lunged towards you but richie swung at it before it got to you. you reach for one of the many metal pipes on the ground and swung at it, too.
"don't be afraid, just keep fucking swinging!" you yell, smashing your pipe across it's face. it just kept on transfiguring into your guys' fears but you didn't let it faze you, it's going to die soon. you'll make sure of it.
you whack him again and everything stilled as it stared at you, his head slowly tilting to the side, giggling filling your ears. your lungs started to feel tight like you couldn't breathe and it was as if water was being shoved down your throat and filling your lungs. you trudge forward, ignoring the fact that you couldn't breathe in and out because of how full your lungs were and it was as if like you were drowning. you felt a sudden surge of energy and impaled the metal pipe down his throat.
"i told you to back away, bitch."
you started to cough up heaps of water and you fell to your knees, the other losers rushing to your side. "no, go, go get the clown, i'll be fine."
they all rush to where the clown rolled off to as you struggled to catch your breath. you watch the losers crowd around the well and you coughed up the remnants of water from your lungs and shakily rose to your feet, stumbling towards the others.
the next thing you saw was it's body falling into the deep pit of the well and then everything came floating down, and you see bill grab at something from the ground, something dirty and yellow: georgie's rain jacket.
you rush to his crying side, and giving him a hug, the others' arms wrapping around you two.
"th-thanks g-guys," bill sniffled. "thanks, y-y/n. f-for s-standing u-up to it."
"anytime, bill. i'll always protect you and you guys, too." you try to pull away but the others were trapping you under themselves.
"okay, now you guys need to back away because i can't really breathe."
"no, let us love you," beverly murmured.
"goddamnit."
"love you, too."