Bill Denbrough Dont leave

You bolted out of the Neibolt house, panting heavily. You'd all just faced a close call with IT; way too close for anyone's slight comfort. Eddie broke his arm, and was nearly eaten alive by IT. At this point, Eddie was practically in tears, Richie trying to comfort him, Bill and Beverly looked determined (which couldn't be a good sign), Mike and Ben were pale and quiet (more so than usual), and Stan looked about ready to pass out. You were somewhere between Stan and Mike/Ben's states.

Eddie's mother came, picking him up and tossing him in the car. She yelled at the group, telling you all to stay away from her son. He didn't argue, merely avoided all your gazes. You knew Eddie didn't mean anything by it; he nearly died, and you didn't blame him for wanting to stay away from the group for awhile. To be honest, you weren't feeling much different, the thought seeming quite appealing at the moment.

The group was silent, everyone unmoving, standing on the street outside of the creepy, haunting Neibolt house. Waiting for someone to speak. No one did, so you took initiative, and said what everyone was thinking. Or what most of you were, anyways. "I can't do this anymore." You spoke, your voice cracking. You crossed your arms over your chest, rubbing your arm gently to attempt to calm yourself from the horrors you'd just witnessed.

"W-w-what are you t-t-talking a-about, Y/N?" Bill asked, confused. The entire group, besides Beverly, who was equally confused, looking at him like he was insane. "Are you kidding, Bill? What do you think?! Eddie nearly died; no, we all nearly died! Do you know how many close calls we've had? More than we should, with the amount of times we almost did, we should be dead!" You said, astonished he wasn't being even a little rational about this.

"What are you saying..?" Beverly asked, slowly. "Fucks sake, you guys! Are you stupid? Why would I stay somewhere where I have to face my biggest fears to fight a fucking demon clown?! I'm sorry, but I'm not staying in a town where our lives are constantly at risk." You said, and spun on your heel, walking over to your bike.

"Y/N.." Stan said, his tone hinting his warning and concern. "Wow, Stan. Of all people, I'd think you understand. Why do you want to stay here? Any of you? We can leave, live a life far away from here, and have fun. Have a good summer, hang out with your friends, with each other, when we're not fighting a demon!" You said, smiling, but the smile wasn't one of happiness. It was more so bittersweet.

"N-No! Y-you don't g-g-get t-to leave just like t-that!" Bill said, following you sharply. "What the hell do you want me to do Bill, just wait until I die? Or worse, until I have to watch one of you die? I'm not waiting around to lose one of you, or all of you! We're kids, we can't fight this stupid thing!" You screamed, not turning around, picking up your bike and leaning it on the pedal stand.

The rest of the losers followed suit, not sure of what to comment. You and Bill were quite a close pair; some of the losers, (before all of this IT shit began), thought you two would become an item, if you weren't secretly one already. It was obvious this was tearing you two apart, but it wasn't just the relationship between you two breaking, it was the relationship between the entire group that was diminishing quickly.

With one swift movement, Bill grabbed your arm, taking you by surprise, spinning you around and smashing his lips on yours. Your eyes blew wide, but you melted into the kiss quickly and kissed back. "Ugh, get a room you two!" Richie called, but you both ignored him. (As per usual). Bill had surprised not only you, but himself. He'd liked you for so long; longer than he could remember. He couldn't pinpoint exactly when he realized it, but it didn't matter. He was going to enjoy this moment while it lasted.

Your anger slowly vanished, your thoughts slipped away as Bill wrapped his arms around your small frame and your arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. "Woah, there! Slow down, we don't need any babies to add to our list of problems!" Richie screamed, and you and Bill, hesitantly, pulled away. "Please don't go. We need you. I need you." Bill whispered, only so you could hear. "I'm scared." You replied quietly.

The other losers came around upon hearing your statement, forming a circle. They all looked at you, and each other, with sad glances. "We all are, Y/N." Beverly said, calmly, offering a small reassuring smile. "But we'll get through it, together." She said, putting a hand on your shoulder and pulling you into a side hug. The others were quick to join in, forming a big group hug.

"Okay, I'll stay.. but only because I hate you idiots and you can't do this without me." You said, smirking at your group of friends. "H-Hey!" Bill cried, while Beverly stepped back, throwing a hand over her heart overdramatically. Richie ran and jumped on your back, making you stumble in surprise. "Can I change my mind and leave? I think Richie is enough to make anyone leave this town." You joked, earning an offended sound from Richie, and laughs from the rest of the group.

You were going to stay. Not just because you realized the feelings you had for Bill were reciprocated, (not that it wasn't a bonus, because um yes please), you weren't staying for IT, but for your friends, because they needed you. Together, you truly believed you could defeat this demon, and you were determined to do it, no matter what it took.