~Answer~

Y/n's POV:

"Time sure flew." You say out loud as you look at your phone, checking the time. It's almost seven in the evening already and you're still wandering in the streets. You decide to walk back to the station nearby and arrive back home around half past seven.

"I'm too tired to make any dinner..I'll just sl-"

A few knocks at your door alert you, silencing you for a few seconds.

"Visitors at this hour?" You frown, walking back to the door to open it.

...

"What the hell.." You blink your eyes a few times to be sure that you're not dreaming. The man doesn't even ask for permission and walks inside.

"W-what are you doing here!? How did you even find me!" You ask him and keep asking questions untill he tells you to chill.

"No!" You grab Yoongi's arm. His gaze turns to you.

"How the hell did you find me here and why are you here this late!? What about the others, do they know you're here!?"

"I followed you and they don't know that I'm here. Oh, I alm-"

"Go home right now." You interrupt him and he looks confused at you.

"Why? Not a single ARMY gets a chance like this and you just telll me to go home? I don't even know where I am!"

"Then you shouldn't have followed me! Here, this is my address. Just call a taxi and say the address of your dorm when you enter the car." You write your address down on a note and give it to Yoongi.

I'm an idiot, leaving my bias alone in an unknown place this late.

"I'm not leaving untill you answer on the question I'm about to ask." He says and you roll your eyes.

"What are you waiting for then!? Ask me!"

"Why did you run away? Why didn't you just meet the others like every other ARMY wishes to do? Are you afraid of something? Were you just scared?"

"I-..I'm just not that social, okay? I only had one friend for years because everyone in school thought I was a weirdo, just because I love a lot of countries in East Asia and jam to Kpop instead of the 'normal' music everyone else listens too. They stayed away from me and some people even bullied me for years! I'm not one of them, following all the trends and acting different in front of people so that they like you." You sigh, going through your hair.

"I tried many times to get new friends, but everyone knew me and avoided me like always, telling me to leave and listen to some weird Chinese songs. One girl, my current best friend recognized my Namjoon fanart and asked if I listened to Kpop too. She is the only one I have and need as a friend. I'd rather only have her then going through all the bullying and getting pushed away again! We only talk about Kpop and other Asian stuff so now I don't know how to talk with 'normal' people anymore. I don't trust people anymore either, thanks to someone I thought that was gonna be my first friend in High School, who filmed me during a karaoke and told me he was just gonna keep it as a memory on his phone, but he posted it on social media and said bad things about me which only worsened the bullying. I completely put myself apart from them since then." You try to keep all your anger and sadness inside as you talk and huff when you finish.

"Now that I told you my whole story, you can leave."

"No." Yoongi answers. Something inside you snaps and you look furious at your dear artist.

"Say that again, mister!??"

"I said no. Not everyone is like those bullies, you know? High schoolers who tried avoiding you too are just scared to be bullied too. You were that one black sheep then. The jerk who betrayed you doesn't have any respect and the others too, but not trusting anyone anymore won't change those things. Everyone is different and you're in a new chapter of your life now. Forget the past and just move on. You're not weird at all, you're just being yourself!" Yoongi says, leaning against the dining table as he speaks.