~Fancy~

Jimin's POV:

"Hyung, did you get any news about the lovebirds?"

"Which couple do you mean.."

...

"Y-Yoongi hyung and Y/n.." I say and Namjoon shakes his head.

"Nope. They are probably having a lot of fun over there."

...

"Yeah..Imma go workout a bit.." I say and leave the living room, walking back to my room and change into some sporty clothes before leaving the dorm. I stretch first and sigh as the scene of my two mates pops in my head again.

"How the hell am I gonna talk to them.." I say to myself and put my earphones in, starting my music to begin running.

Time passes as I just jog through a park nearby. Thoughts enter my mind and the drunk Sema pops by too.

Honestly, I'm not completely regretting it? It's weird..She's a friend to me and it's just a one time thing. We were drunk, sad and stressed. What I do regret is running into those two hyungs of mine..

It was just too much for my eyes..

I shake my head to get the scene out of my head again and sigh, focusing back on my workout. Once I arrive back at the dorm, I take a quick shower and go to my room again, opening Vlive after unlocking my phone.

Sema's POV:

A Vlive notification stops me from watching another useless, time wasting video on YouTube and I blink my eyes a few times before tapping on it.

"I'm barely five minutes live and it's swarmed with armys all over the world..Ahh, I just love this!" The blondie smiles and I automatically smile too.

"What I've been up to? Just the normal stuff. I just came back from running in the park. It helped me clear my mind. Army, you should run sometimes too! It does wonders sometimes!"

[A/n: Then you have me, lazing in bed for two months, barely going outside of my smol apartment..0w0]

"I don't even have the stamina to even go to school without falling asleep in class!" I say and just laugh.

"What are my lovely fans up to?"

SexyGeniusLover: Watching my friend getting popular because she likes someone. ;)

I wait to see if he's gonna frown at my comment, but I don't expect much since there are a lot of other comments.

"S-SexyGeniusLover..Pfft! What a name ahaha! You're not liking someone yourself? How about me?"

...

"THIS IDIOT DIDN'T REALISE IT'S ME!??"

SexyGeniusLover: I do, but he isn't interested in love and sees me as that friend's bestie. He knows my friend too. Also, loving you is a normal, daily activity :3

...

He frowns and I smirk satisfied.

"TaeIsBae, don't be sad! Your next grades will be better!"

"Are you serious!?" I yell and type again.

"Ahah SexyGeniusLover, gosh it's weird to say your name, he is? You remind me of someone. I hope you aren't who I think you are."

"Oh! He saw it!"

SexyGeniusLover: Took you long enough. ·-·

"OnceForever, I love you too!" Jimin shows a heart and giggles a bit. He continues reading again and his eyes go wide.