~Forget~

"I'm back." You say as you walk in your apartment. Sema still stays with you even if another two weeks passed. Your thoughts and considerations got worse and your heartbreak is even worse now. Nothing interests you anymore and you just work and sleep your days away.

You let your body fall into the couch and close your eyes.

A month passed already. He really did forget me after all our days together..

"Yahh, I said I'm home!" You yell and nothing happens. You frown and look around in every room to see that she's nowhere.

I thought she said she had a free day? Where is she?

You shrug it off and go back to your couch again. You lay in it and fall asleep in seconds.

--In the meantime👀--

Yoongi's POV:

Namjoon comes back home late in the evening and everyone gathers around him.

"Hyung, where were you? You didn't warn us or anything." Hoseok asks him and he looks around for a second.

"Yeah..I uhh..Went to a few shops in the city to look for some souvenirs, you know?"

"We could've come along. Why didn't you tell us?"

"It was a sudden thought and I didn't think of that..Sorry." He quickly smiles for a second and looks at me. I scan his face but can't read it.

He's hiding something.

"Did you guys eat dinner?"

"Yeah, we just ate some soup." Jimin answers Namjoon and he nods. The tall man rushes to the kitchen and fills a mug with the soup Jin made. I go to my room to grab my phone and hear Namjoon talking to the others before I walk in the kitchen. I stop and listen.

"It's totally going the wrong way. Her mind is so messed up that she's even thinking that he lied to her and she looks like a zombie. The only things she does is sleep and work. She even got skinnier since her appetite doesn't come back anymore. She's thinking negatively again, her trust is gone again. She's gotten even worse than before she met Yoongi and is even rude to other people around her to defend herself from more pain."

"Damn..That's really bad. How long has it been now that they saw each other? Almost two weeks?"

"A month." Jungkook answers Taehyung and I realize they're talking about Y/n. My heart aches as soon as I imagine her in that state and I close my eyes.

"Don't worry. She's probably in the last stage of a heartbreak now. Just a little more time and she accepts it."

"I don't think so..They were really close, you know."

"It has to be. She'll end up hurting herself if she doesn't." Jin says to Jimin and I sigh.

I hope she really doesn't accept it..I don't want her to get over me and maybe even date another guy. I don't want her to be hurt, especially by me. I'm stuck at this stupid place.

"The worst thing is that nobody can stop her doing that to herself. It hurts me that I can't help her.." Hoseok speaks and the others sigh. I walk into the kitchen and everyone looks shocked at me.

"Yes, I heard it all. Don't worry about me. The thing is, I can help her, but I'm not allowed to. Those stupid guards are everywhere and we're even further away from her now. Does Pd-Nim know her address?"

"He can find anything. I'm sure he knows where she lives and what she does."

"Hyung, don't go there. She's almost over you. Let her be."