~Walk~

Y/n's POV:

"Was yesterday fun?" The smirking mochi, also known as Park Jimin, asks and you roll your eyes.

"We didn't do anything at all! We just talked it all out and went to bed."

"To bed, huh?"

"Arghh! To sleep!" You say and take a bite of your toast.

"This morning was nice though." Yoongi suddenly speaks with a grin pointed at his food. You look shocked at him after what he just said and feel your face turning into a cherry.

"Yoongi. You know that's like..Private info between us two. So, heheh..Why are you sharing it!??"

"Can't I say that we reconciled?"

"It's not like I would've stayed here if we didn't. They may be dorks, but they aren't dumb." You answer Yoongi and look back at your plate.

"Did you ever stay on a plane for more than five hours?" Hoseok suddenly asks and you look confused at him.

"Aren't you going with Yoongi?"

"She will. I'll kidnap her if I have to." Your bias immediately says and you sigh.

"I just want to work."

"You're not retiring, just think of it as a little vacation."

"I planned to go with Sema. It has been our plan for years!"

"Y/n, I didn't mean to ruin your plans with her, but you really have to go with me. You are my support and it just doesn't seem right to confront a boss about a relationship without the person I'm dating."

"Yoongi is right. It's better if you go with him to show that you two are serious." Namjoon speaks and you look at Yoongi again. You have eye contact with each other as silence fills the room.

"Fine..How long are we going to be there? I need to inform my work."

"Just for a few days. Let's say five."

"Okay. I'll grab my stuff after breakfast then."

"I'll go with you."

"Uh, no." You say quickly. You drink from your juice and continue talking.

"You shouldn't be outside for the time being. I lent Sema's car too and you being in the open after such an action is a bad idea."

"I can just drive behind you."

"Did you forget you're still a student when it comes to driving? You don't have your licence yet."

"Aish, let those fans come! Why would we hide if we're gonna confront all this shit anyways!?"

"Just let it all calm down a bit and not make the internet scream of the sudden things happening."

"No. I do what I want. This is my private life and I decide my actions."

"Just let him be, Y/n. He's being stubborn and won't change his mind." Seokjin interrupts the conversation and you take another bite of your toast.

"Do what you want. Don't get grumpy when the plans are going wrong though." You eventually say and Yoongi just continues his meal. You continue yours too and help Jin with cleaning the table after that.

You walk to Yoongi's room and enter it only to see him at his desk.

"Work?"

"Hmm? Ah, yes."

"If you planned to work today, I can go alone. I think I already took a lot of your time."

"It's not like I was doing something to take my time with. You're going back now?"