~Candy~

You walk home after an hour and a half of hugging and chilling in the park. His hand keeps yours warm as he holds it softly.

"I like evenings like these. Just chilling with you and doing nothing special."

"Hmm, I know. You told me that once some time ago." Yoongi answers as he looks sweetly at you.

"Pfft, you still remember that? I already forgot what I ate this morning.."

"That's why you have me. Someone who'll remember every little but special thing."

"Uhuh, my genius grandpa."

"Yeah, yours." He answers and you feel the hotness spreading all over your cheeks.

"I said 'our'."

"Nope."

"Yes, I did.."

"Will you give up if I give you a kiss?"

Oh wow, now he'll always win..

"..Maybe." You say as you Iook away.

"Maybe?"

"M-maybe."

The warmth of Yoongi's hand with yours suddenly disappears and he places it on your shoulder. You look at it but your head gets turned by his other hand in a second. His lips are pushed against yours and the calming warmth of his hand on your cheek makes you feel relaxed all over your body.

You hold onto his jacket as you kiss passionately. The warmth in your body changes into butterflies.

Nahh, I think it's electricity..I'm sure it's that. Heh..

The kiss ends and he gives you a last kiss on your forehead.

I love his sweetness...

"I love you."

"You have to keep saying that without me asking you to do that. I love you more."

You give him a quick peck on his lips and speak after that.

"I won't even try to beat you with that. Your love is unbelievably big."

"Hahah, you little candy."

"I know, I'm the most sweetest person on the world. I deserve a trophy!"

"Your bag is already overloaded with trophies."

"I'll buy a bigger one, heheh." You answer and he smiles as you both continue walking to you apartment.

You arrive there soon and immediately change into your pyjamas. Both of you fall into the couch and automatically cuddle each other under a blanket. The evening passes comfortably and you fall asleep on his shoulder. Again, his shoulder is super comfy.

--Time Skip!--

Yoongi's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night and Y/n's sleeping face is the first thing I see. I push her hair behind her ear softly and just plainly stare at her. Nothing else.

The quietness makes me focus on her face even more and I kiss her forehead. I move as I hold her head and lay her down in the couch.

I tuck her in and go to her room to look for some clothes to sleep in. I search around the room and find her wardrobe after some time. I look through it and find a sports pants.

Okay, got the pants, now the hoodie..

I quietly look for it in her small closet and find a huge hoodie. A different one.