~Time~

Yoongi's POV:

The concert just ended and we're getting ready to leave the stadium. Everyone is full of sweat and chugging water while the staff dips our sweat off our faces. We leave in less than twenty minutes and see all the fans still leaving the building and getting their stuff.

"That was another kind of concert here."

"I know right? It's the first time here." Jungkook smiles as he looks outside with Hoseok. I smile from the youngest his excitement.

"Another concert tomorrow and the day after we'll leave for the last two back in Korea." Namjoon says as he sips from his bottle filled with water.

"Ah..I forgot about that too."

"What?"

"Hmm?" I look at Jin-hyung.

"What did you forget too? Do we have to go back to the stadium?"

"Ah, no. I meant that I forgot about us leaving in two days. Y/n will probably stay here for another month or two."

"Seems logical. Something bothers me though..Does her family even know about you?"

Oops..

"Ehh..Maybe her older sister?"

"They don't even know you after all the time you had?!" Hoseok looks shocked at me and I gulp from realising that fact.

"I can go back when I'm free?"

"That's gonna be a lot later then. You know we're always busy." Jimin joins the conversation.

"Don't you dare ignore your schedule at this time. They'll know that it's for Y/n." Namjoon speaks and I shake my head.

"I won't. I'll just grab my chance when I get one. Y/n and her family will understand since I'm busy as an artist."

"I hope so." The leader sighs and I look outside as the others talk about other subjects. We arrive back at the dorm and take a shower one by one. Seokjin-hyung goes first since he has to make a quick dinner for us. The evening passes quickly and soon everyone is already in their beds.

The next morning everyone gets ready again to practice and prepare for the second and last concert here. On the way to the practice room I text Y/n.

Chat:

You:

Hey, I forgot to tell you that we'll leave tomorrow evening..

You:

I didn't even meet your family yet too.

Love<3:
Oh? Well, my family doesn't even know about us, so that won't really be a problem. I'll just explain them when I meet them again.

Love<3:
About you leaving. You know I'm not going with you yet? I thought it was obvious..

You:

Yeah, I expected that you'd say that.

Love<3:
So I'll have to go to the airport, I guess? You know, for saying goodbye?

You:

I think it'll be kind of packed there. How about just seeing me before we leave for the airport? It'll be much easier.

Love<3:
Sure. Good luck with your last concert here by the way. ;D

You: