~Couch~

While burning as red as a tomato, you quickly say goodnight and go to your room. You change into your pyjamas and go to bed, grabbing your phone from the nightstand to text Sema.

Chat:

You:
Sema I know it sounds REALLY INSANE, but Yoongi is sleeping in MY house in MY couch right now!!

Sema:
Started hallucinating after meeting him?

You:
No! MIN YOONGI IS SLEEPING IN MY DAMN COUCH!!!

Sema:
HOW!? HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE HIM GO WITH YOU!!

You:
UH, HE WANTED ME TO MEET THE OTHERS, BUT ME BEING A DAMN PUSSY AND HAVING THAT PROBLEM RAN AWAY AND I LOST MY NOTEBOOK, WHICH I DIDN'T NOTICE AND HE FOLLOWED ME ALL THE WAY TO MY HOME TO GIVE ME MY NOTEBOOK PLUS A YOONGI HOODIE I COULDN'T AFFORD AND TO GET AN EXPLANATION TO WHY I FLIPPED OUT AND RAN AWAY AND WE ATE NOODLES AND TALKED IN THE PARK TILL AFTER TEN AND WE FOUND OUT THE LAST TRAIN GOT CANCELED AT THE STATION SO HE'S STAYING HERE TONIGHT OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS OMGOMG I'M DREAMING RIGHT???

Sema:
THE FUCK!?? HE BOUGHT YOU A HOODIE!?? O___O

You:
I KNOW RIGHT!?? HE SAID HE SAW MY FACE CHANGE TO A SAD ONE AND PUT WHILE I BOUGHT A NECKLACE INSTEAD SO HE BOUGHT IT!!

Sema:
SHIIIIIIIT!!! TT^TT YOU DAMN LUCKY GIRL!!

Sema:
But eh, I need to go sleep now or my mom will kill me if she sees me not sleeping..TT-TT Please don't do anything stupid!

You:
Night! TTOTT

Yoongi's POV:

She blushed again..

I change into the clothes she just gave me and lay down in the couch, covering myself with the blanket as I get comfortable.

Can't believe she got bullied. She's so cute and so sweet. She's fun to hangout with, but I guess those people were idiots, only judging others for their interests. It's their fault that she fears people, not liking to meet others.

Suddenly, Y/n walks in the living room, going to the kitchen. I watch her opening the fridge from behind as I lay in the couch.

"Are you hungry again?" I ask while smirking at her.

"E-eh!? No! I'm just thirsty..How come you're not sleeping?"

"I don't know." I uncover myself, standing up to join her and drink some water too.

...

"Uhm..T-thank you. F-for the hoodie, I mean.."

"It's nothing. I'm glad I could make you happy after those incidents. You had to remember your past and tell me about it, got burned and got sad because you couldn't afford that hoodie you seem to love." She smiles and the both of us quietly drink some more water. She puts the glass down and fidgets with the end of a sleeve of her pyjamas.

"Well..Goodnight then."

"Goodnight."

Y/n's POV:

You try to fall asleep again after going back in your bed, but two hours pass and you're still wide awake.

Would he still be up?

You go to the living room again and peek if Yoongi's asleep.

He is.

So you tip toe next to him and sit in a squad, looking at him silently.