~Seoul~

"Is your knee still hurting?" The man in his desk chair suddenly asks. You turn your head to him and shake it with a soft smile.

He started putting treatment on it midway his meal and you tried stopping him, telling him to eat first since it won't change much if he'd do it then or later. Only he was the one sticking to his decision, eating rather lukewarm tteokbokki than not treating an already colouring bump just right under your knee..

"I see you're working?"

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for creating music."

"Hmm, good luck. Though, luck isn't really a thing you need considering your hella good skills."

"Tch, I'll take the luck anyways. A fan wishing me luck isn't just something. They show me they support me and are happy whenever I produce other artist's songs."

"Yeah, because you get your chances to show off your skills to others as a solo artist. That's a really good thing we all wish you to keep getting."

"Sweet...Now I want to cuddle you like my small Holly."

"Tch." Is the only thing you answer and throw you're phone down, just looking at Yoongi. You sit up and stare at each other for a few moments, you standing up in the end and sitting on his lap, arms around his neck.

"Do you want to visit your family since you're here anyways? I think you'd like to catch up with them and your Min Holly." You smile and he laughs softly.

"You want to meet my f-"

"Oh, I won't go with you though. I want you to really enjoy your time with your family like before you knew me. Also, I think it's too soon to introduce me to your family..Maybe after all the problems. Okay?"

"I won't leave you all alone, Y/n..That's super dangerous since people know your face and you're in a totally new environment on top of that!"

"Oh, come on! I'm f-"

"Don't think of changing my mind, I'm not leaving you alone." He interrupts and you sigh while looking at his face.

"I don't deserve this lovely man. So charming, so sexy..He keeps my heart fluttering all the time."

"I am very sure that you deserve me. I choose you and nobody will change that, nor will they take you away from me." You look down from shyness and a hand cups your cheek, pulling it closer. He leans his forehead against yours and both of you close your eyes.

"Will you stay on my lap while I work like last time? It felt so relaxing."

"Hmm, sure. If it helps you work I'd always do it." You answer and pull your head away, opening your eyes just like Yoongi. You lean in to him and peck his soft lips, resting your head on his shoulder afterwards.

--Time skippie!--

A familiar noise wakes you up and you realise you're laying in bed with Yoongi's arms around you. Finally seeing his phone, you grab it and turn it off.

10:00

"Why's your alarm on?" You ask softly and his head snuggles deeper in his pillow.

"Thought we could spend some time outside. We still have four days here."

"Hmm, well if you want to do that then how about we get up and take a shower?"

"Five minutes..Just five more minutes." He pulls you closer and you chuckle from his behaviour. You place a hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair as you look at his relaxed face.

A switch happens in your head, making you smirk. Oxytocin starts to take over your brain.

"You look very cute like this. My cravings for you are getting very high now." You say while coming closer to his ear.