~TaeKook?!~

Sema's POV:

A message from Jimin stops me from scrolling through my Instagram and I frown as soon as I read it.

Jimin:
Can I come over?

You:
What? I'm not Y/n. Did you forget she's in Korea now??

Jimin:
No, I'm serious..

Jimin:
I'm a bit shocked at the moment and I have to talk to someone but ehhh, my hyungs didn't really go through the same experience..We didn't even dare to talk about it yet. Dx

You:
Uhmm..Can we meet at Y/n's house? I still live with my family and they will disown me if I bring you inside here..

Jimin:
You can just go in Y/n's house?

You:
I know how to get inside and she wouldn't mind at all since I'm her bestie and she owes me.

Jimin:
Uh, okay then..

Jimin:
What's the address??

You:
[address]

I throw my phone next to me in bed and get up to choose an outfit.

"Ahh, should I put some make-up on?"

...

"Nahh, he may be a part of my ultimate group, but I ain't gonna do that. Let's say I'm loving myself..Pfft!" I laugh from what I just said and decide to wear a nice, relaxing outfit.

I smile at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my work. My phone lights up behind me and I notice it in the mirror. I jump back in my bed and unlock it.

Jimin:
Jin hyung will drop me off. It's quite far so you can just be there in 45 minutes.

You:
Okies! ;)

You:
Wait..

You:
If you're going back alone, do you have money with you for the train? Do you even know how to get home?

Jimin:
...

...

Jimin:
How about getting drunk and just staying overnight there? It'll be our secret. :)

"Oh, no..Ahh, this is a once in a lifetime's chance!" I giggle as I roll around in my bed and stop after some time.

You:
What secret? Are we doing something? ;P

Jimin:
Nope! XD

You:
Lmao see you in 45 minutes. :P

Jimin:
Lol sure. ;P

I giggle once more and grab my handbag. I grab some other clothes for tomorrow and my charger and push them in it. While running downstairs, I yell to my parents that I'm staying at Y/n's place tonight. They yell a usual 'fine!' and I put my sneakers on, leaving my house.

"I should buy beer and snacks. No way that woman leaves such things in her kitchen before going overseas." I say to myself and decide to stop by a night shop on my way to her apartment.

--Time Shkippiee!--

A car stops outside and I assume it's Jin and Jimin, so I walk to the door and open it, stepping outside. A blonde haired short man closes the car door and waves at the driver who drives off.

"Park Jimin?"

"E-Eh!?" The man jumps from shock and turns around with wide eyes. He sighs as he sees me.