~Trust~

Y/n's POV:

Ugh, why did she have to put make-up on my face? She knows that it feels weird and it itches like hell..

You're walking in the street with your hands in the pockets of your leather jacket that barely gives you any warmth. You see Yoongi walking around like a stressed chicken when you reach the park and honestly, you think it's hilarious. You walk to him and he jumps when you start speaking.

"Hey, chicken. Are you going to explain it to me or what?" You say and he turns around, immediately freezing when he sees you and you start blushing.

That damn girl who's probably eating my chips right now was hella right.

"A-ahh uh..I'm sorry. I thought about the kiss from last night at the dorm and wanted to smother you with more, which I couldn't do there. Kissing in the open isn't really appropriate, so I just kissed you in the neck, making it look like I just hugged you. In the end I just made the taxi driver turn around again because I wanted to give you a decent kiss, but you were on the train already. By the time I was at your door I was too excited and completely lost my mind...I'm really sorry! I'd never try to hurt you in any way. Please, forgive me.."

...

"So you basically just wanted to kiss me, but you gave me a hickey instead and ended up wanting more? You came here getting totally insane for kisses and attacked me as soon as I opened the door. Your mind went blank when you kissed me and just kept kissing me?" You interrupt being as red as a tomato.

"Y-yeah.." He answers smiling sheepishly.

"Oh my god." You lean your head backwards and let out a huge sigh. Your hands go through your hair while turning around, staying quiet for a few seconds. You look at Yoongi being nervous like a chicken and laugh.

"So you didn't imagine me being naked after what happened this morning? Not even a second?" You ask and he looks confused at you. His eyes widen after a few seconds and he starts blushing very obvious.

Oh god, I never saw him like that! So red!

"I d-didn't!! I really didn't!" He says while looking somewhere else.

"You sure? It doesn't look like that!" You look at him from top to toe and back.

"N-not when I was thinking of kissing you, no.."

"So you did imagine it! Ahah, god please save me from this pervert!" You say and start walking around.

"H-hey! Every boy would think of that after seeing breasts of a girl like you!"

"A girl like me!? What do you mean a girl like me!?"

"You're beautiful and small and cute and s-soft and your shyness is just killing me!" He says and you just blush harder and harder every second.

I regret asking that..I'm gonna explode!

"S-stop stop! Don't make me explode!"

"But I have a lot more to say!" He says, smirking because he knows you're a fast blusher. He comes closer and the moment that he's two meters away from you, you put your hand in front of him.

"Y-you can stop here.." You say and he looks at you.

Great, I just killed the mood right now..

"I'm sorry.." He says and he turns away, walking to the swings.

"You lost that much trust in me, huh?" He leans backwards and starts moving on the swing.

"Wha-I...I don't know.." You say while looking away.

"You don't know?" He asks.

"I don't know."