~Baepsae~

You dance along with Sema who arrived some time ago and you both have a can of beer in your hands. Yoongi went to the others and just talks with Jin in the couch.

"Did you have any contact with that boss of yours!?" Your friend yells into your ear as you drink some alcohol.

"Jeez, I still want to hear my seven angels like everyone else!! No, I didn't." You reply as you cover your ear.

"Good. He better stays away from you or I'll use my karate on him!"

"Ahah, keep your feet on the ground and your hands on your hips little lady."

"Why would she? Is she dangerous?" Jimin suddenly joins and drinks his shot of vodka.

"She did karate for 7 years so you better watch out."

"Really?! Show me, I don't believe you! She's too weak for such a thing."

"What? You mean here, now?" Sema asks confused and the orange haired boy nods.

"Why not?"

"Uh, I need someone who can fight at my level.."

"Wel shit.." He says and you and your best friend look shocked at him. He notices and looks confused back. He realizes what he just said and speaks again.

"M-mian..I guess I'm a bit too drunk. Don't tell anyone I just said that, heheh." The boy smiles and his eyes smile too. It makes you soft as soon as he does it.

"My god, he's much cuter in real..Way much cuter." Sema says and you hold your laugh as she looks totally melted. Jimin laughs at her and you see her cheeks turning ten times pinker than normal.

"I-I-I'm getting a snack, bye!" She stutters and you watch her leaving as soon as she can.

"She's cute. And shorter than me also."

"Oh my god.." You say shocked. Jimin turns his face to you, waiting for you to say something.

"Do you like her?"

"What?"

"You just met her, Jimin!"

"W-wow, hold on! I don't have any feelings for your friend. I don't even know her!"

"Then why were you staring at her like that!"

"Like what!?"

"You looked at her with that typical 'in love' look. Don't deny it." You tell him and he stares at you.

"I didn't. I do not like her in that way."

"Hmm, whatever you say." You smirk as you look around to see the others dancing and see Sema munching on different snacks.

You walk to the couch where Yoongi sits in with a bag of chips in his hands and sit next to him after putting your can of beer on the coffee table.

"Hello queen of the night. Are you enjoying this party?"

"Uhuh, it's perfect." You say as you hold onto his arm and lay your head down on his shoulder.

"Tired already?"

"Nahh, I just need a break from standing for so long. The laziness is coming."

"You better don't drink too much or you'll fall asleep soon. Okay?"

"I'm sure I'll drink more but I'll be fine." You answer him and he nods. He kisses your head and you snuggle closer against him.

You look at the others dancing in the living room and drinking different sorts of alcohol. They sing along with the songs and you smile at the sight of those dorks.