~Therapy~

Yesterday ended very well. You had dinner in a restaurant that had really nice food and took a cab back to the dorm. Yoongi got a call while on the way there and when he ended it, his expression changed.

You heard what it was about since you sat next to him and heard it, so you assured him that it'll be fine. Once you arrived, Yoongi paid and you walked back inside with him. Both you and Yoongi dropped yourselves in the couch and you snuggled up against Yoongi, falling asleep in seconds.

Now you just woke up in his bed and already took a shower. Yoongi is still fast asleep and you put on some make-up. Not much, just some normal make-up that doesn't catch anyone's eyes. You don't wear such things everyday, but now you just feel like it.

Should I make breakfast? He'll appreciate it, I think.

You smile as you put down your blush and leave the bathroom. You tip toe past Yoongi's room and then walk downstairs. It takes some time before you figure out a nice, Korean breakfast and start preparing it.

Once you're finished, you wash your hands and take off the apron. You go back to Yoongi's room and see him fast asleep on his stomach. You smile once you see his messed up hair and face.

You silently tip toe to the bed and sit on your knees, laying your arms crossed on the bed to put your head on them.

...

"Yoongi~.."

"Yoongi honey~~..."

...

You move one of your hands and touch his cheek with your index finger, smiling at his face.

"Yoongi, I made breakfast for you. Aren't you hungry?" A groan leaves Yoongi's lips and he frowns, turning his head to the other side.

...

"Honey~..Wake up please. It's already eleven in the morning..."

...

You sigh and stand back on your feet, leaving the room silently again. You walk back to the table with the freshly made breakfast you just made and start eating it alone.

"He didn't even move when I called him honey.." You pout as you lean your head on your hand. You fill your mouth and quietly eat your food as you stare at the empty seat in front of you.

...

"You're way too cute." A voice speaks on the stairs and you recognize it as Yoongi's, making you shoot your head to him surprised.

"You're up? You were fast asleep!"

"Your moving finger on my cheek woke me up. When I started turning around again you just left the room."

"I assumed you just plainly ignored me and fell asleep again in seconds.." You pout and focus on your food again. Steps are heard as you eat and Yoongi passes his seat, walking behind you and you turn your head to him. You didn't even see him yet and arms go around your throat. Yoongi back hugs you and kisses your cheek sweetly, making you look at him after that.

"Thank you for making breakfast. By the way, you look nice today."

...

A blush creeps on your face and Yoongi smiles. He lets go of you and takes a seat on his chair. You try to hold your smile and quietly continue eating.

I don't know how I started thinking this, but this feels like were newlyweds..

"Ah, you probably didn't hear it, but he wants us to come at four in the afternoon." Yoongi suddenly mentions and you nod.