~Dorm~

Ten minutes passed and you're almost sleeping, until two cats start a fight outside.

Damn cats..

You keep trying to fall asleep, but it just doesn't happen, so you turn on your back to look at the ceiling.

Last time I couldn't sleep until he was next to me and now I can't because he's sleeping soundly in the same bed. What the hell is wrong with me, honestly..

You look at Yoongi who's sleeping like a baby.

He still looks so beautiful even while sleeping..

Your eyes land on his lips and the kiss in the kitchen pops back in your mind, making you blush again.

His lips were so soft then.

...

You turn your whole body to him and one of your hand reaches to his face. After hesitating for a second, you carefully touch his lips with your finger.

I must be crazy..His lips are so soft though..They're like tiny pillows.

You just keep touching them even though you curse at yourself, calling yourself a weirdo countless times in your head. Suddenly, Yoongi licks his lips. His tongue touches your finger.

..Ew.

You pull your hand away, but he grabs your wrist and pulls it against his chest. You feel your whole face getting hella hot and try to pull it back, but he's holding you like you're his bear. You give up and stare at him, feeling sleepy after a few minutes and you eventually fall asleep.

The next morning, a noise wakes you up around ten o'clock. You find out that Yoongi's hugging you.

Is that his alarm? Why isn't he waking up though..

You push yourself out of Yoongi's arms and lean over him, reaching for his phone on the nightstand to turn the alarm off.

"What are you doing?"

"Eh?" You look back at Yoongi who has his wide eyes focused on your stomach in front of him.

"U-Uhh..Well, I uhh..I turned your alarm off. I-is there something wrong?" You answer and he turns his face to you, but immediately stops and turns it back to the other way. He pushes his lips together and you see his cheeks getting redder.

"W-what's wrong?"

"..I can see more than your stomach." He answers after a moment and your frown back at him.

"My stom-....OH MY GOD!! SHIT! FUCK!!! OKAY, WHAT THE..WOOOW!! I'M IN THE BATHROOM!!!!" You say thousands of things while rushing out of your bed and running to the bathroom like a tomato that's about to explode.

What the hell was I doing! I just leaned over a man with a loose shirt without a bra! H-he saw m-my breasts..! What the hell do I do now?!

You keep thinking about what happened and walk around in the bathroom for half an hour. Yoongi didn't come out of your room yet, so you go to the kitchen and make breakfast. You walk to your bedroom to tell him that breakfast is ready and stop at your door.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Hmm..?"

"You can eat breakfast if you're hungry. I made some toast and a fried egg..." You say and wait for his answer. He doesn't answer, so you walk back and eat alone.

After the meal, you clean it up and walk to your room. You hesitate for a while and come in again. Yoongi's still sitting in your bed, thinking hard while looking at his phone. You grab some fresh clothes and go to the bathroom. You stop at the door and look at him.