~Snuggle~

Jimin's POV:

"They should be on the plane now, huh?"

"hmm? Yeah, I guess.."

...

"Look..About that night, let's just forget that, okay? We were drunk and sad and just looked for comfort.

"Sure." I answer Sema and she blinks her eyes.

"Okay.."

"You almost caused me trouble there."

"Where?"

"On Vlive, dumbo."

"Ahh, that! Not my fault. You shouldn't have answered me then." She smirks and I scoff at her.

"I just chose a random viewer to comment or answer on. How could I've known it was you."

"Not my problem." She shrugs and brings her can of sprite to her lips, drinking from it.

"By the way, isn't your schedule kind of messed up now? You had to move to a different place and get new phones and what else. Yoongi is now apart from you guys too now."

"We practiced a lot before so a few practices less won't hurt. As long as we prepare a few times before the concerts, it's fine." I answer Sema and she nods.

"Also, the last two concerts are in two days, they don't have to be delayed and we'll just practice without Yoongi-hyung if he's way too tired from the flight. He can participate the next morning."

"All you guys do is practice and perform. Besides that you also work on new stuff and albums..Crazy men with crazy stamina."

"Ahahah, I knew you'd say that."

"Oh shush, you tiny man! Having that much stamina is only for kpop idols and it's not normal!"

"Whatever you say!" I smile at her and she rolls her eyes with a smirk. I drink a sip of my water.

"You hungry? It's getting pretty late now and you've been here quite some time."

"Not really. If you are, you can eat something. I don't mind at all."

"Ayy, I can't eat alone in front of you. Do you not want something? A craving?"

..

"Grapes?"

"Are y-...Jimin. You're gonna eat grapes as dinner?" She looks astonished at me and I laugh awkwardly.

"I-I already drank a lot along with a bunch of snacks with you. I have to keep my weight good."

"With the amount you work out and stuff you'll lose it in a day! You won't gain any weight, don't worry."

...

"Pizza?"

"Ohh, that's a genius's idea! Let's order pizzas with a lot of cheese."

"Oh my god..What are you waiting for, grab your phone and order that shit!"

..

"I mean-..Yeah, sure.."

"You don't have to pretend in front of me. We'll sure see each other from time to time since Y/n is my dear bestie." Sema smiles at me, giving me a wink. I smile back as she grabs her phone on the little coffee table.

Taehyung's POV:

"Any idea when Jimin would come back?"

"Nope. We'll just wait and see, don't worry."

"Hmm.." Jungkook sighs as he fidgets with the sleeves of his hoodie. I get out of the desk chair and join him in bed, embracing him as I lay my head on his shoulder.