~Question~

Yoongi's POV:

"Hyung!"

"Huh? Ah, what?" I answer Taehyung and he rolls his eyes while sighing.

"Seriously, stop daydreaming so much! Break is over.." He speaks and I nod. I put my water bottle on the little table next to me and go to the others in the middle of the new dance room.

"Yoongi."

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I answer Hoseok and look at the others who are face palming themselves.

"Your spot is there."

"Ah, mian." I smile for a second and walk to the original spot. A hand grabs my arm and I look at the owner of it.

"When will you finally let her go? You've been like this for a week now." Seokjin asks as he looks in my eyes. I break the eye contact and release myself from his grip.

"I never said anything about letting go."

"You'll have to. Y/n alread-"

"She didn't..She just decided to take the safe way."

"Stop denying everything, Yoongi. You're only hurting yourself more like this."

"I'm not denying anything here. All I'm doing is correcting you guys."

"Hyung..Please just turn the page. She brought you a lot of smiles and now it's over. A new chapter has to start now." Jimin speaks and I glare at him.

"I decide if it's over here." I answer him and he frowns back.

"Practice without me. I'm leaving."

"Yahh, don-"

"Don't follow me." I interrupt Namjoon and leave the room. I roam around in the city and notice fans recognizing me.

Don't react, just ignore them.

"He seems pissed..Why is he alone?"

"I don't know. Maybe he'll go to that girl. You know, that Y/n girl."

"Ayy, Bighit confirmed it was a false rumor. It wasn't Yoongi on that picture. He even has brown hair and the boy in the picture was blonde." The fans keep talking as I grab my coffee and they look at me as I walk away.

"Should I ask?"

Oh, no..You shouldn't.

"Are you crazy!? Don't you trust them?"

"Tch, I'm just curious! It won't hurt him to say a no."

Hah, it will.

"Just leave him alone. He sure didn't go out alone to be bothered by us."

There you go, good thought ARMY.

"Ugh, okay then." The curious girl answers and I take another sip of my coffee. I continue roaming around.

Y/n's POV:

You throw yourself in one of your couches after coming back from the grocery shop.

"Aghh, there sure were a lot of customers today.." You sigh and look at the ceiling. Sema went back to her home since her dad wanted her to and you surprisingly survive pretty good alone.

You get out of it again and put the groceries on it's place. The doorbell rings and you rush to it. A bunch of boys come into your sight and you look confused at them.

"Uh, are you Y/n?" The biggest of them asks and you slowly nod.

"H-how do you know me?"

"I-I'm an ARMY.."