~Fear~

"You didn't shit in your pants yet?" You ask.

"Huh? Ah, no. Why should I? I'm not scared or anything."

"Hmmm..I think you're just not showing it, hahah."

"I'm serious, I'm not scared!" He almost yells and you chuckle.

"Hmm..I still don't believe you."

"Then what should I do to make you believe me?"

"Oeeh! Uhhm...Ah, hug the next person who'll try to scare us!" He looks at you for a second and speaks.

"That's all? Okay." The second after his answer someone scares you from behind and you laugh at his reaction. He exploses with cursing and arms swinging around. He takes a few deep breaths when he's done and the person who scared you is looking at him like he's a weirdo but not in a bad way.

"Hahah! Now, hug him!" You say and he looks at you with an 'are you serious??' face. He hesitates and eventually hugs him slowly. The person is in shock by his action and laughs after that. Yoongi ends the hug and pats the person's shoulder.

"Convinced now?" He asks and you nod with a big smile. You wave at the person and you both start walking again while he goes back to his hiding place. You walk for a long time and you come in a huge, empty and quiet room. There's no sign of anyone trying to scare you.

Suddenly the lights go off and you hold onto Yoongi's arm after finding it. A cracking sound echo's in the huge room and there's silence again.

"BLAAAAARGHLGRRR!!!" Someone suddenly screams very loud and you get grabbed and shaked from back to forth. You feel your heart running a marathon and you scream from shock of the sudden touching.

Your grip on Yoongi's arm is so hard that he's yelling from the pain and slapping you with his other arm. The light goes on for a second and off again.

Silence fills the room again and the light goes on. The person who scared you is gone and nowhere to find. A huge white paper lowers in front of you and after a long time it's on his place. The lights go off again and there's no noise. Suddenly a picture gets projected on the white paper, giving you flashbacks of a trauma in the past.

It's the same picture that took over your whole laptop screen while almost finishing a stupid and boring game to waste time. Since you were young, you got so scared of it and fell of your chair. The face was grey and black with black eyes. She had rotten teeth and skin and there was blood all over her. Her dirty black hair was long and made it ten times scarier.

You started crying from the sudden picture then and your apetite for your pizza went POOF..It never came back the rest of the evening, but you were forced to eat it from your older sister. She tried to calm you down but it didn't really work. Whenever someone touched you, you got shocked and you couldn't sleep that night. It was so scary that whenever someone mentions something related to horror, you automatically think of that trauma.

Seeing that picture but a hundred times bigger this time, makes you shiver from top to toe. Tears start rolling down over your cheeks like a flood and you're frozen. You're hands form fists.

"Get me out of here.."

"What? How, that thing blocks our way!?"

"Get me out of he-re" You start craving for more air.

Wait, what? I didn't know I could get an attack from this??

"Y/n? Y/n, what's wrong??" He stands in front of you, making you concentrate on him.

"Why are you-what is happening??" You ignore him, still craving from air while crying. He looks around and back at you. His arms go up in your direction, trying to embrace you, but you push him away and take a few steps back.