~Food!~

Y/n's POV:

You drop your stuff in the trunk and hop in the cab, waiting excitedly for Yoongi to sit beside you and drive off into the city. He crashes himself in the car and sighs already.

"You're not happy to be in your own country?"

"It's not that. Those chairs were so darn uncomfortable to sleep in and now everything hurts."

"Hmm, you can rest in the dorm if you want to. I can buy some food for the time we're there."

"You don't have to. Our fridge is already full since I warned our manager I'll be staying there with you."

"Ah, okay then. Then we'll just relax."

"Sounds perfect." Yoongi answers as his eyes are closed. You lay your head on his shoulder, watching the view outside through the front window.

Yoongi's arm embraces you and grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers with his and you smile, enjoying the moment.

The car starts driving and you silently watch the city. You reach the dorm after more than an hour and go inside.

"Wow, it's bigger than I thought!"

"Yeah?"

"Yes! I thought it would just be rooms, a few bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. Obviously it isn't." You say and the man smiles.

"We have our small studios and also a decent gym room. Aside from that there's also a gaming room. Jungkook spends a lot of time there so you'll maybe see typical Kooks stuff there."

"Lol, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Let's go to my room and drop our stuff there instead of in the living room."

"Sure." You answer and grab your suitcase with your bag attached to it. You walk upstairs and enter one of the many rooms.

Once you look around, you see multiple beds, making you remember Yoongi and the others share their rooms. They're all two person beds.

Your boyfriend let's himself fall into his bed and sighs. You join him and hug his torso, placing your head on his chest.

"When did you plan on meeting your boss?"

"Maybe tomorrow. The day after the latest."

"Are you scared?"

"A little bit nervous, that's all." Yoongi answers and you snuggle closer.

"You're not alone. If it's too hard on you, you can cry. I'm here to support you."

"I know that. Thank you for assuring me."

"It's nothing." You say and fall asleep.

--Time skippie..--

Darkness fills the room and you barely see anything as you wake up. You feel around in the bed. Yoongi's gone.

"Where is he?" You say to yourself. You crawl out of Yoongi's bed and make your way to the door. You go to the hall and hear a low sound. People speaking in Korean. You walk to the stairs and see Yoongi in the couch in the dark, watching tv. You watch him from afar, admiring the relaxed vibe.

A few minutes pass and you decide to join him. You quietly walk downstairs and not a sound is made since you forgot to take your slippers on. You walk behind Yoongi and embrace him around his neck. He breathes in deeply as he looks aside to see you.

"You're up. Did you have a bad dream?"

"Nope. I just woke up. You did, I guess? You wouldn't be asking that if you didn't."