~Gates~

It's almost midnight by the time you go to your room and get ready to sleep. The goodbye party went amazing and everyone whom doesn't live with your mom in the house went back to their own home. Yoongi is excluded from that of course, he's sleeping beside you tonight.

Since he spends his night here he follows you into your room and closes the door behind him as you change into your pyjamas. The both of you drank alcohol, but it hits you the most. You're just a little bit drunk.

You drop yourself into your bed with a deep sigh as Yoongi just watches you with a smile stuck on his face. He changes into his pyjamas too now and turns the light off before claiming the empty space beside you. You sigh happily as your arms embrace him.

"It's nice to see you've missed me." He smiles as you focus on his face. The light coming from the moon shining in the black sky lights up your room slightly and also makes it able to see Yoongi.

"Last time was messed up. If it was different then I would do the same as right now." You snuggle closer against him with your head on his chest and he holds you tighter.

"Moments like these will happen a lot thanks to my career."

"Well, you're worth the wait."

"Ahh, you're being cheesy for once!" He chuckles and you roll your eyes. You feel his lips on the top of your head, placing a kiss on it and you look at him again, returning the kiss on his lips.

It doesn't end with that though. Yoongi seems to want more of those kisses and so his hand holds onto your cheek, connecting his pillow-like lips to yours again. It turns into a sweet little make-out scene as you hug each other. After a bunch of those he stops, telling you that you and him should go sleep now since you're both tired. You nod, laying you head back on his chest.

--The Next Morning--

"I'm gonna miss you my child." Your mom tells you with teary eyes, a frown and a smile. Your heart breaks as you look at her, hugging her one last time.

"Who won't miss you, huh?" Your sister speaks as she's already crying. It makes you laugh a bit and hug her too.

"Good luck with your pregnancy, sis. I hope I can visit you when the new member in the family will finally arrive."

"Phah, this baby will not come out until you are with me!" She grins and you laugh again. You look at your brother and it's funny to see how he's trying to hide his feelings.

"Come on, little one! Give me a hug!" You smile and he surprisingly hugs you back.

"Don't die over there. I still have to have a weird sister."

"Tch, you better be a good kid at school and towards mom!"

"Have I ever not been that?"

"You never know. It can always change." You wink at him and he scoffs. The moment you look at your best friend, you're embraced by her warmth. You hug her back tightly of course. You're gonna be so far apart from each other with different time zones too.  She's always been close to you and you already know you're gonna feel lost without her by your side.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, my bestie.." You say while still hugging her. Tears greet you once it ends and you can't help crying too. At this point Yoongi is just standing there, not sure what to do.

"Alright, you should go now or it'll get worse here with the tears." Sema says as she wipes her tears. You nod and step back.

"I know everyone is a bit scared and sad that she'll be so far away, but keep in mind that she still has me and my mates to support and help her. She'll be alright and you can trust me about that." Yoongi speaks as his arm goes around you, his hand holding onto your shoulder. Your mom smiles at that of course.