~Hyung~

Yoongi's POV:

"Hyung, wake up."

"Hyung.."

"Yoongi hyung~~"

"HYUNG!!"

"Huh, what!? What's wrong!? Is Y/-..She's okay." A smile appears on my face as I notice Y/n quietly laying under the blanket and I see Taehyung making a disgusted face.

"Hyung..This is too much for me. Please don't act like that in front of me or imma puke.."

"You shouldn't talk, gay maknae lover. You think I didn't notice the hickeys, swollen lips and with messed up hair on both of you? The others think those teeny tiny red bumps are bug bites but hahah, I know the difference."

"OH. MY. GOD...TAEK-" Y/n's voice yells for the whole room and I quickly move on top of her as I cover her mouth.

"Don't cause drama for now. I'll give you a bunch of snickers if you forget what you heard." I say and the girl I love with all of my heart blinks her eyes a few times. A slow nod forms and a sigh of relief leaves both me and Taehyung's bodies. I uncover her mouth again and she immediately speaks.

"Tae! Since when!?" She whisper yells and I roll my eyes.

ARMYs..

"Eheh..Like..A week after the game?"

"Sheeeeesh!! I support you two!" She says as she shows hearts with her fingers.

"Yahh, yahh. You should support me for the soon to come big talk with Pd-Nim.."

"Aish..I focus on other things and this kid gets jealous in a second!" Y/n comments and I let myself fall on her.

"Uff!! Y-YOONG-AIRR!!!" She hits my shoulder like a full speed car and I roll from her. A few gasps fill the silence as I grin at Taehyung's shocked face.

"Ah, I came here to tell you that you have to go to Korea alone. Boss wants to talk with you.." The low voiced boy speaks after snapping out of it and I sigh.

"When's the flight?"

"At 9am."

"Kay. Ah, are there two tickets?"

"Uhh, I don't know. Why?"

"Y/n's gonna join me."

"Excuse me!?" She shoots up as she looks shocked at me.

"I think he at least wants to meet his successful rapper's girlfriend."

"I can't! I have work!"

"Just take some days off. It's not a big deal."

"It'll take longer for me to go to Korea then if I don't work."

"Yahh, a month longer isn't much. Our relationship is way more important."

"I'm leaving here. I've been a third wheel for way too long.." The younger man suddenly says and leaves my room.

Y/n's POV:

"Would he g-"

"Doesn't matter. You have a boyfriend that needs some love after a month of pain and loneliness." The man that lays down in front of you interrupts you and you look at him.

"You really love me more after our time without each other."

"Duhh. I don't want to go through that again so you'll go to Pd-Nim with me."

"Tch."

"Hah!? You clicked your tongue at me!?"

"No, I didn't!"