~Vase~

"Hey, Yoongs. I think I know what we should do today." You smile as you take a seat at the table, ready to eat your first meal of the day.

"And that is?"

"Remember our first time hanging out?"

"Yeah? That didn't turn out well.." He frowns, grabbing his mug filled with coffee.

"It kind of was my fault though..Anyways, how about we watch a movie again and just hang around in the city? Reliving our first meet up?" You ask with much excitement. You're really up to a day like that again.

"I guess we could do that?"

"You don't like the idea?" You look surprised at Yoongi. He doesn't show a lot of interest..

"I do like it, but isn't it more fun to do something less copied from a memory? It is our last day together before I'm going back too."

"Hm, I guess you're right..Do you have something in mind then?"

"U-uhh..Maybe something creative?"

"Such as?"

"I don't know. What's popular these days?"

"Pottery classes, drawing classes, dance lessons-"

"Pottery classes sound nice." Yoongi raises his eyebrows. You nod, looking back at your plate to eat another bite of your food.

"Let's look for one after breakfast."

"Sure." He smiles and you smile back at him. Like it was discussed, you search for one with him after your meal. There is only one class you could find and that is in the morning till noon, so the two of you quickly get ready. While Yoongi takes a shower, you prepare a self made lunch. You got the idea of picnicking while you were in the shower, so Yoongi won't know about that until lunch.

Once the lunch is in your bag, you hear the door of the bathroom open. You get a glimpse of his bare chest as he turns around to enter your room. You walk there too and watch him get dressed.

"Do we have to take a cab or will we get there on time by bus?" He suddenly asks and you check the time.

"Hmm, we could be on time by bus, but we have to hurry then."

"Then we'll grab a cab."

"I'll call for one." You turn around, walking back to the living room to call the taxi service. It ends soon and Yoongi enters the living room too while drying his hair. You remember that day in Korea when you dried his hair in the couch and smile while looking at him. Of course he notices.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No, no. I just remembered something. Do you want me to dry your hair?"

"Ah, you liked it last time you did it, huh?"

"J-jeez..Why are you so clever..Fine, do it yourself then." You feel your cheeks getting warm and look away.

"I didn't say no. There's no need to feel shy." He chuckles and you try not to laugh from embarrassment as he walks to you.

"Here." You hear Yoongi speak and you turn to him. His hand is out, holding the towel and you silently take it. You see his smirk as you're about to dry his hair and you sigh embarrassed.

"Ah, don't smirk like that! It's embarrassing that you know I liked drying your hair that time!"

"It's just cute. Just dry my hair now." He smiles and you sigh again, making your second attempt to dry his hair. Silence is present as you focus on his hair. Hands touch your hips and you look in his eyes for a moment as he pulls you closer, having his arms around your sides now. Without a single word being said, you continue what you were doing.