~Mirror~

Y/n's POV:

Time passes and it's half past 4pm already.

"I'm going to get some groceries." You say while standing up to grab yout stuff.

"Sema? Are you eating dinner here?" You ask and she shakes her head.

"I think I should go home now. Mom will start worrying if I come home late." She answers and you nod.

"I guess you will go home too?" You ask Yoongi and he looks at you like you have something weird on your face.

"I-is there something on my f-face?" You ask while touching it.

"You just asked me if I'm going home.."

"Uhm, yes?"

"You think that I'm going home instead of being here?" He asks and you roll your eyes.

"There is nothing special to do here! You can do a lot more at your dorm and you have 6 other friends probably being pissed at because you missed practice!"

"No they're not and I like it here! It's very comfortable and quiet here."

"Don't you dare stay here again! You have your own giant house!" You say and he pouts.

"But I want to spend my time with you!"

"We can text each other." You answer and go to the hallway to put your shoes on. Yoongi quickly goes after you and puts his shoes on too.

"Are you going home?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"I'm going with you."

"You better go home after that!" You say and he sighs.

"Okay, okay! I'll go home after that."

--Timeu skipeu to in the shopeu V-V--

You're silently walking next to each other and you look around for the things you need. You hold a cart in one of your hands and the other one is in your pocket. You notice Yoongi looking at you after a few seconds and ask what's wrong.

"Nothing." He answers. You go back to what you were doing. A few minutes pass and he comes closer. You ignore him and just keep looking around. Suddenly you feel a cold hand joining yours in your pocket. You almost jump and immediately look at Yoongi with wide eyes. He's looking at your pocket where your hands are next to each other and then at you.

"Aren't you going to hold my hand?" He asks and smiles.

"H-hold? Yoongi, your hand being in my pocket is already weird for the other people. Don't forget that there could be fans here too!" You answer and pull your hand out of your pocket. He immediately grabs it and intertwines your fingers with his. You try to get out of his grip, but he just tightens it.

"Jeez, stop it! They're going to stare at us if we keep fighting."

"Then just stop trying to fight back and hold my hand! I'm sure that you want it too." He smiles and you start to blush. You look at the other side and hear him chuckle. You push your lips together and just walk further.

You have the groceries after ten minutes and pay. Yoongi stops you from grabbing your bag and grabs it himself. He grabs your hand again with his other hand and both exit the shop.

"I can hold it myself, you know?"

"I have manners, you know?"

"Ah..Thank you."

"I'll pick you up at 2pm tomorrow okay?"

"Huh?" You look confused at him.

"For the dance practice."