~Work~

"Here is your desk. We hope you'll enjoy it here and work hard for the succes of this company."

"I already like it here, so don't worry. I always work hard or I'm not satisfied with my work."

"That's the spirit! Now, I already have some jobs for you but they're a bit annoying.."

"Let me guess, a lot of numbers and lists that you have to check and calculate?" You answer your boss. He's a very manly person.

I bet he's the talk of this building.

"Yup. I hope you're good in math. Good luck!" He gives the bunch of documents that he's holding to you.

"W-wait!"

"Yes?" The man looks at you.

"Is there a deadline for these or a few of them?"

"There are always notes with deadlines on them. If not then ask the one who gave it to you."

"Ah, thank you. Have a nice day and maybe see you later at lunch."

"You too." He smiles warmly and you smile back. You turn to your desk and put the bunch of documents on it.

You sit on your chair and immediately start ckecking the deadlines and how much it is. You put them in order from which first to the last and start checking them on your computer.

Almost two hours pass and you stand up to stretch your whole body. Your desk neighbour looks at you and chuckles.

"What, is there ink on my face?"

"No no, you're just full of energy even though it's such an irritating job. Don't be surprised if you keep getting them again."

"Well, I get paid for it so it's fine for me."

"Tch, you sure love money."

"No, I just need it and a lot too. I must get it fast so I can start my life in another country." You tell the red haired woman.

"Oh? Where?" She asks curious.

"Ahh, uhm..South-Korea." Her curious face turns into a confused one and she speaks.

"Korea? I thought you meant like Japan or America." You sit back down in your chair while looking at her.

"Eheh, I kinda spent my whole teen years being fan of a Korean pop group and they made me curious about Korea itself. I always liked Asia and that group made me find my country. Everything seems so nice there. The food, the views. Just everything."

The woman smiles as she looks at you with her head leaning in the palm of her hand.

"Ah, I started babbling didn't I?"

"It's nothing, it's nice to see someone like you excited to go somewhere far away instead of just living here and going on vacation." You laugh and speak.

"I'll continue checking these documents now. Oh, I'm Y/n by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Laura."

"Nice to meet you too, Laura." You look back at your scream and continue your work.

--Timeu Skip to endeu of dayeu--

"Boss, I finished all these documents."

"Eh, so fast!??"

"W-well, I just did my job.." You scratch the back of your neck and he looks dumbfounded.

"That means the others keep talking and slacking off. Damn, why did I just realize that?"

"Everyone has their own pace. Don't scold them because I finished all these, just ask them to be a bit faster nicely." You quickly say before he stands up from his chair.