~Comments~

Yoongi's POV:

Did she wake up already? Maybe I should text her. Wait, no. That seems kind of pushy..

Does she even want to see me?

"Namjoon, do we have anything planned today?" I yell and hear Namjoon yelling back a no. I nod and keep my eyes on my phone.

Why hasn't she sent me any message yet though..God, just send me something! Even a letter by accident is fine!

--Ten Minutes Later..--

"Goddamn it, just text me already!!"

Suddenly, everyone is staring shocked and confused at me in the living room.

Did I say that out loud just now?

"Hyung, did you really give her your number that fast?" Jungkook asks and then it hits me.

"Thank god you just asked me that. I just realised I didn't do that at all!" I answer the younger boy and then just run off to my room.

So, obviously, I have to text her first..But it'll be so pushy if I text her now already..She maybe busy now too.

Suddenly, Jin-hyung dashes in my room, making me yell from frustration.

"Goddamn it, how many tim-"

"Bro, an army is spamming you on your latest update on Twitter! It's hilarious, ahah!"

"What?" I ask confused, completely turning my chair to him as he walks to me with his phone screen pointed at me.

"She's so weird! She acts as if she knows you or something! Look, this one is so crazy!"

Carrying me while I'm sleeping. What a move, honestly. Also, leaving a note without your number on it, telling me you want to spend some more time with me is just ridiculous! :'D

"That one just kills me, ahaha! Oh, and this one too! Wait, where is it..Ah, here!" Jin turns his screen back to me.

You told me you want to hang out with me more, but didn't even tell me your address! Is this how you try and get a girl? Making her crazy because she can't contact you at all?
I didn't expect that from you. :P

"She really is weird! What the hell is this!?" Jin keeps laughing as I roll my eyes.

"That weird and crazy girl is Y/n, you idiot!" I hit him on his shoulder and he suddenly stops laughing, looking shocked.

"Oh.."

"Yes, oh." I shake my head at him and get up, grabbing my stuff.

Chat:

You:
Idiot. Jin was calling you a crazy weirdo girl as he shed tears from laughing, lol.

Y/n:
Took you long enough to notice me. I've been commenting for almost twenty minutes now. That's how bored I was. :/

You:
Sorry for not noting down my number. I forgot that you didn't have mine and was waiting for a message from you.

Y/n:
This is one of the craziest things I've ever done, lmao.

Y/n:
So, uhm..

Y/n:
Wanna hang out? I told you, I'm bored as hell. >->