~Army~

--Timeuu Skipeuu brought you to taehyung's boxer smile :'3--

You enter the mall and Yoongi starts walking faster to somewhere. You follow him and end up in a shop. You keep following him while he's looking around and look for some daily clothes too.

A few minutes pass and Yoongi suddenly walks fast to the dresses section and looks at a few of them. You quickly walk to him to avoid seeing yourself in a dress.

"Y-Yoongi, I don't look good in them, let's go back to the normal clothes.."

"Everyone with legs like yours look good with dresses. Trust me, it won't be super short."

"Don't waste your money on a dress for me, I'll just leave it in my closet anyways.."

"Not this one." He answers and turns to you with a decent dress.

"Come on, try it." You look at him, then the dress and then at Yoongi again. You take it and slowly walk to the changing room.

You look at the mirror with the dress in front of you before you enter the room.

It's okay I guess..

You notice Yoongi staring at you from afar and he quickly looks away, pretending that he's looking for some other dresses.

It's cute to see him act like that.

A few seconds pass and you finally enter it and change. The dress is easy to put on, so there are no struggles. You look at the mirror and scan yourself.

 You look at the mirror and scan yourself

[A/N: You, my potatoes, can choose between these two dresses

[A/N: You, my potatoes, can choose between these two dresses. V3V💜]

"Hm...It's not bad.."

"Are you done?" You hear Yoongi's voice that brings you out of your thoughts.

"I-I uh..I don't really like it.."

I like it, but it doesn't fit me like I said..

"W-why are you lying..It perfectly fits you." He says while his cheeks turn pink. You purse your lips together and turn to him.