~Tears~

Y/n's POV:

You walk back to your apartment as you hiccup while wiping your uncontrollable tears away. Hurting Yoongi like that breaks everything inside you.

I wish that my heart was a made of stone..I'd have no feelings and wouldn't be hurt in any kind of way. I would easily move on from things and people and just live much easier.

You open the front door while shaking and crying a sea. Sema looks shocked at you as she swallows her bite of the tiramisu in the fridge.

"W-what happened!?"

"I b-broke up with h-him.." You reply as you snatch the huge ass package along with her spoon. You eat it like crazy as your tears keep flowing.

"W-how!? He's unreachable!"

"He w-was behind-d the bushes in t-he park and I found h-him.." You answer with all your sniffs and tears.

"Why was he there?"

"P-probably becaus-e he wanted to see m-me."

"Ahh.." She sighs as she watches you filling yourself like a dog that hasn't eaten for days.

"At least you're eating again.."

"I wan-nt ice c-cream." You say with the tiramisu filling your mouth everywhere and you grab it immediately along with some cherry sauce and a bunch of snickers.

"You shouldn't eat yourself sick, you know.."

"L-leave me alone. I w-want it all, so I'll e-eat it all." You react irritated and she pushes her lips together. You sit in the nearest couch and drop everything on the coffee table close to it.

"I'll steal some of yours."

"No, grab your own food from the kitchen!! No one can have what I took!" You immediately answer and she jumps from your sudden yelling.

"Sheeeeeesh!! Break ups are SO not your thing! You get all obsessed over food, like wow!"

"No judgement, I should eat all this because Yoon- I mean people said I am way too skinny."

"People, huh? If you say so." Sema speaks with raised eyebrows and she grabs some snacks too.

"What did he say to you?" She asks as she sits down beside you. You sigh as you eat a whole snickers.

"He said that he didn't give up on me and wants to do the dare with me. He doesn't want me to give up on him and wants me to stand beside him as his girlfriend as he continues his life as an artist. I told him it's not possible and that he should erase everything of us and me and move on without me."

"But you seem to want the complete opposite..You're crying a whole universe here."

"Of course I want that fucking rapping king, but I can't ruin his whole damn important career!! His reputation got so messed up thanks to me now and Bighit already said that it's all over! They signed a fucking contract, Sema!"

"They are legends honey. I'm sure they can change things. They don't want to lose such a group full of succes because of Yoongi loving you so much."

"No, he won't quit. He can't. His love for music is so big. He already showed me by listening to Pd-Nim this month. Also, I don't want him to quit his career as bts' member! It's better for us to stop this ridiculous fantasy of us."

"Or you can stay together and fight for your relationship." Sema speaks and you look at her.

"You said I should forget everything and get my shit together to continue my life without him..The hell happened to your brain?"