~Scream~

You nervously think of any things that your friend would ask Yoongi to do, but you realise that she always comes up with an unexpected one.

"Drink a whole can of beer in one shot. No cheating!"

My god..Seriously?

You look at Sema confused, expecting an explanation.

"What? It's fun and there may be a drunk Yoongi at the end. We can see his true side then."

"Yahh, he's already showing it. I dare you to drink one yourself! Let's see how you really would act around these angels here."

"You'll have to wait for your turn then."

"Promise me that you'll say dare."

"Tch, yes." The black haired girl answers and a can of beer gets thrown in the middle of the circle.

"Eh!? You already drank it!?!" You turn your gaze to your boyfriend and see him licking his lips.

"That was good. Wine is better though." He says as he ignores you and your chin practically falls on the ground from shock.

"Y/n, I choose you." He suddenly speaks and his eyes turn to you.

"Uhh..Dare."

"Reveal your relationship with me in Korea." He immediately says after you answered. Your eyes are focused widely on him.

"Y-yahh..How could we do that now?"

"Let's take a plane and go to pd-nim."

"Yoongi. You drank t-"

"Nope. I can't just keep this a secret." The blonde man interrupts Taehyung and you swallow.

"There are no planes now."

"We'll find one. Don't worry."

"Noona. Are you saying you'll actually do it?" The youngest asks and you look at your hands on your knees.

"We've been keeping it a secret for too long now. It can cause scandals. I'm ready for it so you guys don't need to worry."

"Let's go then." Yoongi speaks and stands up. You just look at him and you clench your hands into fists. Something keeps you on the ground as you look at him.

"I won't let you go to Korea in that state. You'll go after you slept and took a shower." Namjoon speaks sternly and everyone turns their heads to him.

"Pd-nim would be disappointed at you for coming back to Korea totally drunk for a girl. Keep in mind that I am responsible for your actions. We all are."

"He's right. Let's not stop this nice evening because of this." Jimin says and the others nod. Yoongi sits down again and you place your hand on his. You smile at him when he looks at you and he smiles back, grabs your hand and intertwines his fingers with yours.

"Now, where were we. I choose Sema. You promised to say dare and I command you to drink a whole can of beer now too." You say and smirk at her. She rolls her eyes with a smile on her face and grabs a can.

The can reaches her lips and goes higher by time. A huge sigh comes after she finishes it all and throws it in the middle like Yoongi did. The boys applaud for her as she gasps for air.

"I..Choose Jungkook." Sema speaks as she still tries to calm her breathing down.

"A dare for me, please." He replies and a smirk forms on her face.

This extreme TaeKook shipper will make it real..

"I dare you to kiss Taehyung..On the lips. And not jus a peck on the lips like those kids do."