~Memories~

Whistles bring you back to earth and you quickly run to the train. You stop in front of it and turn to Yoongi.

"I love you!" You shout and smile, turning back afterwards and step in the train while hearing him yelling it back.

"I love you too!" He waves while smiling brightly.

Why does this feel like I'm going on a trip and have to miss him for a long time?

You wave back and the train starts to move. He slowly starts to get tinier and eventually leaves your sight. You grab your phone and text Sema.

Chat:

You:
I love him. There's no doubt and I'll find a way to stay close to Yoongi. I won't ruin our relationship because of my own fanbase.

You put your phone back in your jacket and find a place to sit. You feel your phone buzz and grab it again, seeing an answer from Sema.

Sema:
Good to know that you finally accepted it. I support you to the fullest! ;)

You:
Heheh, sankyoo! When can we meet again? The movie night didn't end up as a movie night last time yk (/0_0)/

Sema:
Well, tomorrow's Sunday right? How about you buy some snacks and definitely ice cream at the night shop for tomorrow ;P I'll bring some of your fav Turkish snacks too!

You:
Omg yasss!! Can't waiteuuu!! \(>^<)/

Sema:
Movie night begins at 7pm! No need for dinner.

You:
Yes, my buddy! see ya tomorrow ;>

Sema:
See ya!

You look for your headset in your bag and connect it with your phone to listen to music.

--Timeu skippeu to next morningeu brought you too Kookie, Chimchim, Tae and Namjoonie dancing on passe ooh! Passe ooh! Passe passe passe ooh! XD--

You wake up around 11am in your couch.

"I guess I was too tired to walk to my room. I was able put the ice cream in the refrigerator though. Ice cream seems to create wonders. Phah!"

You stroll to your room and grab fresh clothes before going to the bathroom to take a shower. You eat a simple lunch as breakfast and clean your apartment. You've already put your Kpop radio on so you immediately start drawing. Time flies and you finish your drawing of a group picture of the YNWA album. You take a picture of it and send it to Sema.

Chat:

Sema:
Damn that's good! Namjoonie is so cute just like the real picture omggg!! Cuteness overload!!

You:
Heheh xD

Sema:
Show it to Yoongi and the others! I'm sure they'll love it. ;)

You:
I only have Yoongi's number...I don't know any apps that they have to end up being in a group chat with them and show it. :/ damn!

Sema:
Just ask Yoongi. I think he'll tell you what they all use and the others will be happy to know that you want to talk with them too.

You:
Idk, I'll just wait until I see Yoongs again and mention it. I won't go straight to the point tho...He may end up being jealous :P

Sema:
Phahah! xD Why do I have the feeling that it will most likely happen? xD

You:
Cuz it's the truth kekeke (/^-^)/