~Macadamia~

Y/n's POV

It's late in the evening and the tv shows some usual advertisements again. It's quiet besides the noise from the tv. You look at Yoongi from the corner of your eyes, seeing him resting his head on his fist. He seems really bored.

Were we apart for too long? This moment here is rather uncomfortable than relaxing.

Is he craving something? Maybe a beer would lift up the mood a little. No, it'll just make us drunk..

....

You throw your piece of the blanket on Yoongi and get out of the couch, walking to the freezer.

"What're you doing?" You hear him ask as you open a drawer. The ice-cream you have stored hasn't been touched for quite some time so there's still a lot.

"Tell me a flavour."

"Uhm..Matcha?"

"Oeh, that's a special one. Do they sell those here?" You wonder as you check for another taste that may be to his liking. Two stand out and you ask him something again.

"Salted caramel or coconut?"

"What are you talking about? Just tell me what you're looking through."

"I said choose, not ask me anything back."

"Fine, salted caramel."

"Then todays dessert is a macadamia salted caramel Magnum."

"Macadamia? What's that?" He looks confused at you, pulling the blanket from him as he gets out of the couch to walk to you.

"I don't know what on earth that is, but it's just a magnum with our famous Belgian chocolate and..Australian macadamia. I probably bought it because of the strange ingredient. I think they're nuts?" You answer him as you scan the unopened box. You shrug and open it, giving one to Yoongi.

"I'll take the coconut one then." You say as you put it back and open the macadamia coconut one, taking one out of it for yourself. You close the freezer quickly as it starts to beep.

"Yeah, yeah! It's not my fault that ice melts!" You almost get pissed. A snort comes from Yoongi and you look at him with your eyebrows raised, seeing him put his hand in front of his lips as he eats a piece of the Magnum.

"Mmm, it's good! Very good actually!" He looks surprised at his Magnum. You open the package of your own ice-cream and take it out to take a bite of it.

"Mine's fine." You judge it and grab the package of Yoongi's Magnum out of his hand. He thanks you as you throw it in the trash can. He eats from his bar some more as you walk past him, but he stops you halfway.

"Try it. I'll try yours too."

"Sure." You go towards his Magnum with your face, but his arm goes away.

"Hey!" You stretch your free arm out to it and goes up. It's higher than you can reach so you jump to try and get it in your hand, but you can't get it. You look at Yoongi as you sigh.

"Why?"

"Grab it then? What're you waiting for?" He smirks and you scrunch your nose.

"You asked for it." You say, putting your arms around his neck and you jump, crossing your legs around his waist. He laughs as he loses his balance and turns his back to the dining table to lean against it. You get his Magnum in the meantime and scoff at him.

"You can't beat me when it comes to snacks and desserts." You smirk, taking a bite from his ice-cream.

"Ohh, it's good indeed. Ah, that caramel.." You take another bite and Yoongi reacts on that.