Year 4 - The Burrow

"You think maybe I should leave one of our toffee's lying around when we go fetch Harry later on?" asks Fred.

All three of us seated out in the field, away from Mrs. Weasley. As the summer breeze cools us down.

Hermione and I arrived at The Burrow Saturday morning, and not a moment later Mrs. Weasley started yelling at me for encouraging the twins to pursue something nonsensical like a Joke Shop.

Hermione was at least saved by Ron, which both disappeared very quickly upstairs. Leaving me behind with the twins while getting scolded vigorously by Mrs. Weasley.

"Mom will have a fit again," answers George.

The twins are travelling soon with Mr. Weasley and Ron to go fetch Harry at the Dursley's. Apparently, they aren't treating him right at all and have now placed the entire house on a diet.

"He does deserve it though," exclaims Fred.

I giggle at the two twins. Since arriving the previous day, they have had me up in their room showing me all sorts of items they have come up with for their Joke Shop.

But today Mrs. Weasley burst into their room, chasing us outside as the explosions which everyone could hear coming from their room was driving them inside the house insane – especially Percy.

"I think you should do it. Would be fun to see it work on someone other than ourselves for a change," I add with a smile.

The twins have been testing their products out on themselves for the time being, to ensure successful items, before testing it out on the public.

"Although you would be giving your mom more ammunition against us. She's screamed a novel already with all the things that's wrong about you two opening a Joke Shop and why I'm a bad influence. Good thing she doesn't know what House I'm in otherwise she'll blame it on that too." I peer up at the two boys. "No offence."

Fred and George have grown even more over the holidays. Making it look as if I haven't grown at all. They tower over me now even while we are sitting down. They had also gotten a lot more good-looking though I might add.

"She is getting a bit much," sighs Fred. "But it's only because she wants us to work in the Ministry like our dad."

"It'll blow over once she realizes that we not interested. I think she's just worried about the money it's going to cost us to open this shop. I don't even know where we going to get the money."

"You guys will make it. I mean you already want to start selling this at school. That'll start a good capital for you. Just hang in there." I beam.

George pulls me in for a hug, addressing his brother, "did I ever tell you it was a good thing we kept her."

"Every day, George. Every... Day," Fred smirks. "But it never gets old."

I swat at George. "Hey! I'm the one that decided to stay you know."

"Thankfully," says Fred. "Do you really think it's a good name for our shop?"

Fred begins to write three 'W's' in the sand in front of us.

"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes," George and I chorus.

"Of course," I add. "It's a clever play on alliteration too."

"We made it that way to symbolize our surnames as well." Fred points to two of the 'W's'. "Weasley and Weasley."

"Pity your surname doesn't start with a W, as we wanted to commemorate you into the name too. Since you've helped us get this far," George speaks softly.