✆ 𝟿𝚡-𝟽𝚒 > 𝟹(𝟹𝚡-𝟽𝚞) ✆

𝟿𝚡-𝟽𝚒 > 𝟿𝚡-𝟸𝟷𝚞
-𝟽𝚒 > -𝟸𝟷𝚞
𝚒 <𝟹 𝚞

Peter was nervous all day. There was no real reason to be, he's talked to (Y/n) thousands of times about anything and everything. Yet, for some reason, Peter couldn't shake off his nerves. His friends had all been acting strange as if they knew something he didn't. It didn't help that Harley and Shuri kept up bringing up him and (Y/n) over text.

After a lifetime of watching the clock tick and listening to his teacher's monologue on why flamingos are better than peacocks, the final bell rang. Peter shoved his stuff into his bag and raced out of the class. He stopped by his locker and waited for Ned. Not a moment later, Ned was by his side.

Peter slammed his locker shut. "Dude, I don't know why I'm freaking out so much, but like I've just been getting these weird vibes all day," Peter said as he turned to Ned. Ned just giggled. He giggled. Peter was screwed. He turned back towards the lockers, and banged his head against them a great amount of times.

Flash had been passing by at this exact moment. "I'm loosing brain cells just watching you, Parker," Flash commented. He had gotten increasingly less hostile ever since (Y/n) and him made a peace agreement. It was a nice change.

"I want Thor's axe to slice my throat, please and thank you."

Flash slapped a hand on Peter's shoulder. "Sucks to be you." Peter groaned. Ned giggled once again. Maybe Peter should strangle him. Nah, then he'll be down one guy in the chair.

Ned finally stopped being a four year old girl, and said, "Man up and go. The worst that can happen is one of you two die before reaching the courtyard."

"Why am I friends with you?"

"I mean, he isn't wrong."

"Shut up, Flash. I don't have time for your opinion."

"No one does these days."

Peter pushed himself off of the lockers and forced himself to make his way through the hall. He can faintly here Ned and Flash in the background. "Parker's gonna shit himself when it happens."

"And probably go into cardiac arrest." Peter didn't want to know what they meant. He really didn't.

◞┈┈┈┈┈┈ ☏ ☏ ┈┈┈┈┈┈◟
𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖, 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖
◝┈┈┈┈┈┈ ☏ ☏ ┈┈┈┈┈┈◜

(Y/n) tapped her finger against her desk in a rhythmic beat all through seventh period. For the majority of the class, she wasn't paying attention, she was stuck in the deepest, darkest part of her mind. She new she had to uphold her promise to Liz and tell Peter, but it's just so hard to even do the task. (Y/n) isn't even sure exactly what she's going to say.

She ran all the possible scenarios through her head. Would Peter feel the same? Everyone sure seems to think so. Would Peter snap her neck because he didn't share her feelings? Probably not, he's too good for such violence. Plus, the would out him as Spider-Man if anyone saw. Would they kiss? (Y/n) wasn't sure if she was mentally or physically ready for that, but if the moment called for it, she wouldn't hesitate.

(Y/n) suddenly felt dread. Is it weird to profess one's undying love for another while wearing the other's sweatshirt that you stole earlier in the day because the school doesn't know how to regulate temperature? Maybe. Ok, yeah, it's a little weird, but (Y/n) wasn't going to take off Peter's sweatshirt. It was warm and smelled like him. If he rejects her, at least she'll have his sweatshirt as comfort.