2 💋

| Intro: Kim Hyunseok |

Kim Hyunseok, a secret, undercover agent working for one of Seoul's most hidden agencies.

He was assigned a task of unmasking the truth behind the wealth of Kim Namjoon, and just how he gained so much of it if he was never wealthy in the first place.

"Kim Namjoon, the wealthiest man in Korea. Bunch of bullshit. He's never been rich, you wanna know how I know this?" Hyunseok was asked by his boss, who he nodded to.

"Because his family used to be poor in both health and wealth. Do you think that both he and his family would became so rich and famous from one day to another? I don't think so. Therefore, he's either an imposter, posing as someone else, or he's a secret narco who sells drugs." Taking in all of this information, Hyunseok was more than convinced that Namjoon was nothing but a poser.

"Hyunseok, you love your second job, don't you?" His boss asked.

"Of course I do, boss. Being a photographer was always my biggest dream ever since I was a young boy." The younger man responded with a serious tone of voice.

"Well, how about you start a new job by becoming a secretary at Namjoon's company." The tall, black haired male had to clean his suit with a napkin after spewing out half of his water onto it.

"What do you say?" His boss asked once again, expecting a clear answer from his agent this time.

After cleaning himself off and clearing his deep voice with a grunt, Hyunseok was ready to answer with honesty.

Though hesitating at first, Hyunseok ended up coming to am agreement with his boss.

"I'll do it on one condition..." His boss agreed on leaving Hyunseok access to his condition,
depending on what it was, of course.

"If you let my brother accompany me on the mission." The old man crossed his arms, rethinking his decision on letting Hyunseok work for Namjoon.

Before he would disagree, Hyunseok lured him in with his charms, ultimately using it as a way to manipulate his boss into letting his brother work along with him.

"With his help, we'll not only solve the case, but the entire mission will be done in half the time! What do say, man? Huh?" He casually spoke, slapping the man on his back.

"Hyunseok..."

Everything got quiet.

"Yes?" Hyunseok gulped, fearing he had crossed the line of friendliness with his boss by disrespecting him in any way.

"Don't refer to your new boss by his name. Refer to his as "boss" or "sir", got it?" The young man agreed, nodding his head.

"So, does that mean I can do the mission now? Or..." He was snapped back into reality as his boss held him arm, escorting him out of the agency.

"Do your best. I'm counting on you and your brother."

Hyunseok thanked his boss, heading towards his car immediately. He grabbed his phone before igniting his engine, dialing the last number he had called.

???: "HYUNSEOK, I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW. WHAT DO YOU WANT."

Hyunseok: "I need you for a mission." A sinister smirk creped from the outside of his face.

???: "I can't hear you!! You're gonna have to speak up, Hyunseok!"