34 💋

Mister Jang noticed how drunk Seokjin was and laughed, menacingly at his vulnerability.

"Please, don't. I don't... I don't want... To..." Seokjin slurred, unsure of what he was even saying. All that the man could feel were a pair of rough hands slid up his shirt, caressing his abdominal area.

"You shouldn't have come back, baby boy. Now daddy has to punish you for leaving."

Seokjin looked up at the man with confusion when he felt a strong pain radiating from his throat. Mister Jang was choking him momentarily while roughly dragging him to the
bed.

Since the young, raven haired male was so drunk, he didn't even flinch when Mister Jang
started to forcefully strip him of his clothes.

"Please. Please!" His lips were sealed with an undesired kiss by Mister Jang. By the time Seokjin realized what was happening, it was too late.

Mister Jang had repositioned him and tied him to the bed. He shivered like crazy, feeling a thick whip caress his back. His boss gripped onto his back, whipping him with the whip continuously, ripping through his old scars and creating new ones along the way.

The force within each whip left Seokjin's back in flesh and bone, bleeding out as the pain left him paralyzed with fear.

His blood-curdling screams were louder than before, leaving Mister Jang with a satisfied smirk on his face as he mercilessly whipped the man. When he stopped, Seokjin breathed out thinking that everything was over.

But his punishment was far from over. It had just begun.

"Ah!! Ahh..." While he complained about the pain in his back, Mister Jang turned him over on his back, causing the man more pain than he was already in.

"AGH!"

"Shut the hell up, you piece of shit, slut! Open your fucking legs right now!" Jin shut his legs tightly, denying the man access to his private parts as he attempted to escape him.

"What did I get myself into. I have to go, now. I can't withstand another one of his beatings! He'll leave my back paralyzed at this point. I don't want to suffer anymore!!" Panicking, Seokjin slapped the man across the face.

Big mistake.

Mister Jang grabbed a chunk of Seokjin's hair, pulling the man back on all fours.

Then, he pummeled his head with fists, making the man sink his head into the pillows, screaming into them while he forced his length inside of him.

"Shut up already." He groaned, pounding into Seokjin. Seokjin began to breathe heavily, dragging himself to the ground.

"I have to escape!" When he slid himself out of the bed, his process of escaping Mister Jang was set right back when the man punched his head again, pushing him against the bedframe again, towering over him.

"Not this time, Gemini." He grinned, digging his nails into the brand new crucifixions Seokjin had on his back, tearing his skin to shreds again.

The younger started to cry, unable to contain his emotions any longer. He felt suffocated again, attempting to breathe through his sobs.

His cries were never heard by anyone, as the music was way too loud and distracting.

All he did was hold on until Mister Jang was done raping him, just like he used to do every time he would work at the strip club.

However, because Namjoon taught him how loving and caring sex can be, the man was no longer used to the roughness within Mister Jang's thrusts.

He felt in pain the entire time. His back gave out, sending his upper body deeper into the pillows. Mister Jang gripped his hair, pulling him back up, but the man wouldn't stay still.

So, his boss punched the back of his head again, but Seokjin kept stuffing his head into the pillows, moaning in pain.

"STOP!! LUCIFER, LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He finally had enough and threw a pillow at his boss, hoping that he could escape him. But instead of causing a distraction, he ended up worsening the situation.

"You're my slut. I own your body. So take the pain, and stay quiet!" Jin let out another loud scream when the man scratched his back with his nails, piercing through his broken skin again.

His heart was pounding out of his chest, feeling he could faint at any given minute from the adrenaline rush within his body, but the younger didn't want to faint and be left in the hands of Mister Jang.

The older would end up doing worse things to him while he's knocked out, and Seokjin didn't want that.

He held on strong, gripping onto bedsheets within his palms until his hands turned a bright yellowish white from how tightly he was gripping onto them.

"L-L-Lucifer, stop!" His muffled cries blocked his words.

"Does it hurt, baby boy? Does it?" Mister Jang disgustingly licked his fingers and began to toy with Seokjin's sensitive nipples, pinching them while pounding deeper into him.

"Yes, it hurts!! It hurts... S...so m-" Seokjin's speech was getting distorted as he felt his tongue go numb from screaming so much.

While he was near the edge of cumming, he felt a strange headache developing from the back of his neck, causing him tension in his neck.

Mister Jang speedily thrusted into Seokjin, releasing inside of him.

Seokjin fell over, orgasming as he squirmed on the floor, feeling pain all over his pulsating member, which Mister Jang had previously squeezed in his fist as a way of torturing the man furthermore.

He gasped for air, feeling tears slowly brimming out of his eyes again when his body was carried back onto the bed.

"No! N-n-no more! D...d...don't touch!! D....don't touch!!" He shivered, cowering away from Mister Jang as the man placed a kiss on the temple of his forehead before slapping him roughly, throwing his clothes at him.

"Get dressed and leave before I fuck you up." The man left, adjusting his pants halfway out of the room.

Seokjin remained paralyzed on the bed.

"N...Namjoon... I shouldn't have left your office. I can't feel my body... I'm in so much pain."

~~~