13 💋

The men stared at Jin, waiting for an explanation.

"Sir! You had a call. I had called your office but you weren't answering, so I decided to personally notify you about the caller..." He paused, staring at his brother and Namjoon.

"Who was it?" Namjoon asked, approaching Jin.

"Mom." The older spoke, distracted by his own personal thoughts, momentarily.

"Your mother, Mr. Kim. It was a call from your mother." Namjoon's dimples popped up with a soft smile he offered to the older man as he thanked him.

"Hyunseok, thank you for those samples. As of tomorrow, you will begin my photoshoot."

He waved at the men as they exited his office.

"Yes! He liked my photos!!" Jin congratulated his brother while they made their way back to their offices.

"Oh- Hold on, I have to take this." Hyunseok excused himself to answer an important phone call.

When his brother left, Jin made his way back to his desk.

The man relaxed himself back on his chair, feeling less pain than before, but no more comfortable than he was a while ago.

His back was still in pain, but he's been in pain for a while now, so he's getting used to it.

After all, it isn't his first time getting punished by Mister Jang.

That man has scolded him countless times for his mistakes, and Jin hasn't complained once.

Now that he was seeing the differences in between his old boss, Mister Jang. And his new one, Kim Namjoon. Jin was beginning to actually enjoy his job as a secretary.

While he was in the middle of handing over a few papers to Moobin, Seokjin felt his phone vibrating from the back pocket of his pants.

He didn't attend to it, choosing to focus on his job properly and without any distractions.

"Yes. Thank you, I'll let him know." The man walked past Moobin's office, trying to find Namjoon.

Fortunately for him, his boss was just around the corner, grabbing a cup of coffee from the coffee maker.

"Mr. Kim. These are for you, sir." He handed him the papers as the other sipped his coffee
at ease, taking the documents off of Jin's hands.

"Sir... I know this isn't in any way my business, but if you want, I could fix your papers." The older stood, waiting for an answer from his boss.

Namjoon placed his coffee down for a moment to speak without interruptions.

"Papers? What papers, Seokjin?" Within the rush of his job, Namjoon seemed to have forgotten about the endless stack of documents, scattered on top of his desk.

So Jin gave him a little reminder about them.

"The papers on your crowded desk, Namjoon." His mind suddenly flashed back to what the older man had told him earlier, making Namjoon choke on his coffee, halfway.

"Are you okay?" Jin started patting on his back until he was able to breathe again.

"I'm okay. And yes, I would gladly accept your help with orga-" Jin's mind went to a whole
different scenario when he misheard Namjoon, he gasped loudly and started coughing.

His boss began slapping his back, attempting to help him, but Jin was in so much pain, he
gripped onto Namjoon's wrist roughly, and with a strong force.

"...With organizing my office, Secretary Kim."

Feeling his grip tightening, the man immediately released his boss's arm, apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was patting you so hard." Namjoon retreated his hand, feeling bad for injuring Jin.

"If only you knew..." Jin readjusted his necktie, handing Namjoon his coffee.

"I apologize for causing so much trouble, Namjoon." He bowed his head down.

"Hey now, let's stop feeling guilty about our mistakes and forget about them. Okay?" His boss gently rubbed the side of Jin's shoulder, earning a nod from the older man.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." Jin felt his heart melt with the way Namjoon winked at him.

"Call me Namjoon, Secretary Kim."

"On one condition." His secretary teased.

"What is it." Namjoon asked, opening the door to his office again.

Jin followed behind him, keeping quiet while organizing his documents.

"You have to stop calling me Secretary Kim." The taller man leaned over his desk, staring at Jin.

"And what should I call you, then?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You can call me Jin, Jinnie, or-" Jin smirked, grabbing a stack of papers before continuing his sentence.

"I got it. Please, keep talking." His boss took the papers off of Jin's hands, placing them in a file organizer he usually puts all of his documents in.

"If you really want to, then you can call me yours." All that Namjoon felt was a sharp pain
in his back when he slammed it against his organizer from the sensual sentence that had come out of the other man's mouth.

He never imagined that his secretary would be gay, let alone, in love with him.

Knowing this gave him a different perspective on Jin, and made him wonder if his brother was gay as well.

"Don't be absurd, Secretary Kim. What do you take me for? I'm in no way a gay man. I have no problem with your sexuality, but I'm going to ask you to not force yourself onto me in such a way." Namjoon collected his documents off of Jin's hands, leaving him to feel
empty. But his emptiness didn't come from his lack of work, but from within his heart.

"I'm sorry sir-"

"Allow me to finish, please." Jin nodded, keeping his mouth shut.

"Now, don't get me wrong, you're a very attractive man. But I'm not looking for love at the moment. I must marry a woman who could give me kids, so that I could inherit this business to them." Namjoon walked away, sorting his documents one by one.

Jin knew that the man was just pretending to be busy with them. He was so embarrassed in that moment, all he wanted to do was open one of Namjoon's organizers and shove his
head so far into the drawer, he would disappear without a trace.

"I was joking, sir. Didn't you forget that I was good at making jokes, huh?" Jin laughed, hearing a sigh from his boss, who giggled along with him after a while.

"You really had me there, Seokjin. Stop playing so much, alright? Excuse me, I have to hand these documents to-"

"I'LL DO IT... If you want." Jin's eyes widened, knowing that this was his chance to escape the man.

But he insisted on leaving him in his office to finish his cleaning.

So Jin stayed while Namjoon exited his office, for a moment.

The man sighed, facepalming himself, sure enough to leave a mark on his forehead.

His legs felt weak out of embarrassment and anger.

"I'm so stupid. Bold of me to assume a handsome man like Kim Namjoon would fall for a
man like me... I'm nothing."

Namjoon overheard what Jin said and his smile faced, turning into nothing but sadness.

"Seokjin... If only you knew the real reason why I can't be with you, you would understand me."

~~~